Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About your staff how you guys can be helped

Go down 
4 posters

If You Think this is a good idea or bad please vote.
Yes, I think this is a Good idea.
About your staff how you guys can be helped I_vote_lcap71%About your staff how you guys can be helped I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
No, I think its a bad idea.
About your staff how you guys can be helped I_vote_lcap0%About your staff how you guys can be helped I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, We should try it for awhile.
About your staff how you guys can be helped I_vote_lcap29%About your staff how you guys can be helped I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
gotenix

About your staff how you guys can be helped Empty
PostSubject: About your staff how you guys can be helped   About your staff how you guys can be helped Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Ok so on x bamf x's mod app i posted an idea so im posting it here now Adrian and Seth should have this kind of system for this server it may help it may not who knows tell you try so here it is at one server i was a GM for at a WoW Private Server we did something no other server did it was a unique system here's what happend we would have these weekly interviews for GM's and stuff but not everyone made it some did my first interview i got the job but not as a GM as a trial GM we called it a chain of command like military does and other servers to i guess this is how it went:

Owner

Co-Owner

Head Admin

Admin's

Head Developer

Head GM

Developer's

GM's

Trial Developer's

Trial GM's

So this is what yours would probly look like:

Owner's: Adrian & Seth

Admin's: lewis is the only one i know lolz and liam i think to and colton i think

Moderator's: Crystal, Doing ur Mom, Ryan

and then you can add this:

Trial Mod's:

Trial mod's would be taken on interviews those that want to try to be a mod will be interviewed on xat i know this would probly take a long time but if u have a admin in xat online they can help interview they will tell you their honest opinion and you would make the final decision you would choose up to 6 trial mods or more if you want to later you would choose half the amount of people you chose first to become Mod's and you can hold these interviews on like saturdays or sundays be sure to pick 2 people to do the interviews to make the process go faster.

Last edited by gotenix on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : the end was to confusing)
Back to top Go down
Fred

Fred

PostSubject: Re: About your staff how you guys can be helped   About your staff how you guys can be helped Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:34 am

Good idea (:
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

PostSubject: the trial mod   About your staff how you guys can be helped Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:45 am

the trial mod idea sounds good. But owner choose right?
Back to top Go down
gotenix

PostSubject: Re: About your staff how you guys can be helped   About your staff how you guys can be helped Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:36 pm

yes owner choose's who gets to it's like that now for mods
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: About your staff how you guys can be helped   About your staff how you guys can be helped Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:34 pm

instead of trial mod just add a [support] team and they will act like trial mods and owners will be able to see if they are fit for the job :]
Back to top Go down
gotenix

PostSubject: Re: About your staff how you guys can be helped   About your staff how you guys can be helped Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:41 pm

so the same thing XD lolz
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

PostSubject: why interviewd?   About your staff how you guys can be helped Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:48 am

you said to interview them,
what like the same questions on the mod app format?
or just random questions
Back to top Go down
gotenix

PostSubject: Re: About your staff how you guys can be helped   About your staff how you guys can be helped Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:44 pm

ummm admins will interview but the owners get to make the final decision and if the questions i cant make for them for my WoW private server i was in where we did that they were different questions for trial GM and just plain GM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About your staff how you guys can be helped   About your staff how you guys can be helped Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About your staff how you guys can be helped
Page 1 of 1