Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

READ BEFORE POSTING!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

READ BEFORE POSTING! Empty
PostSubject: READ BEFORE POSTING!   READ BEFORE POSTING! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:28 pm

This is getting quite annoying when daily there is at least one new mod app.
Don't make a new mod app right when you start playing, there are people who have been here much longer and probably know more about the game.

Don't make a staff app until you've played maybe a month or two, understand the rules, and are well known on the server for good things.

Well yeah. This won't do much as people always lose common sense when they see that mod crown...but whatever, I tried :S
Back to top Go down
gotenix

PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE POSTING!   READ BEFORE POSTING! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:43 pm

i dont mean to be rude or anything but some people have played the game longer than u think maybe not this server but maybe the actual rs game like me ive played the actual rs game for 7 years private servers for 2 years so please re-phrase ur sentence
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE POSTING!   READ BEFORE POSTING! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:55 pm

Yes, but Runescape and RapeScap3 are very different in numerous ways.
Back to top Go down
Fred

Fred

PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE POSTING!   READ BEFORE POSTING! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Me too gotenix.
And I applyed too, but now I realise that was silly afther one week. Now it is quite annoying all the apps xp
Back to top Go down
gotenix

PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE POSTING!   READ BEFORE POSTING! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:03 pm

yes thats true but still i know more about the game then u think cause of runescape only difference is i have to find new ways of getting my items here on rapescape3 still are pretty much the same just the items and how ur damage is different exp rates and drop rates are also different but yet still similar
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE POSTING!   READ BEFORE POSTING! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:05 pm

There are customs, new requirements for skilling, items have different level requirements, teles and places are different, etc.
Back to top Go down
x bamf x

PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE POSTING!   READ BEFORE POSTING! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Yeah maybe it is better if people have played longer but i think fresh players are better , for example me i recently put a mod app up and i have played but 1 week i pk alot so i'm hoping to settle things at ::war so people dont have to take mods and admins away from theyre usual post, i'm just saying i know the rules well i know what responsibilities i got and i know what i'm doing so yeah. :\
Back to top Go down
gotenix

PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE POSTING!   READ BEFORE POSTING! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:11 pm

the skill requirements arent that big of a difference the customs is only on some items and only damage exp rates and drop rates the teles their places i can go to on rs anyways their not new and the items that have different requirement lvls are only after dragon
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE POSTING!   READ BEFORE POSTING! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Yeah bamf a war mod will do well, seeing as they don't need to know much else about the game. But generally I think players should have more experience and etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE POSTING!   READ BEFORE POSTING! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ BEFORE POSTING!
Page 1 of 1