Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epic Demon Moderator Application

Go down 
+2
x bamf x
Epic Demon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic Demon

Epic Demon Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Epic Demon Moderator Application   Epic Demon Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:20 am

How Long Have You Been Playing: Well i know this is a short amount of time but i have been playing around 4 weeks but on a different but i tried to register on the forums when i first started and it would not work so i have tried again and it worked

In Game Name: Epic Demon

Are you Trustworthy: yes i would say i'm trustworthy, if players need any help i help them and dont lie. i never tell lies because that gets you no where in life. if i became moderator i WOULD NOT ABUSE MY POWERS I would Do my job right. its up to players to trust me or not but i never scam,spam or threaten players.

How Active are you: i stay online for about 6 hours plus a day because i am addicted to this server because of its awesomeness and i have donated to show how much i love this server.

What Would You Do If you become mod: If i became a moderator i would help players, stop players from doing wrong, if they break the rules ill tell them to look at the rules and give them a warning and if they carry on doing bad i would send them to jail. i would stop spammers because sometimes when im online and no staff are they're are spammers. I WOULD NOT ABUSE MY POWERS and i do know what its like being a moderator because i have experienced being one before.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I love making friends, i am helpful to players with clue scrolls, how to make money and if they need help on anything. when people do wrong i tell them to stop it or ill tell a staff member etc selling bronze phats or donor items. i love everything about this server,thats why i donated

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: Well i want to be moderator because i basically want to help to server out and all the players. i love playing this server and i am online 6 hours minimum a day so i can help people because i will be active.

What kind of experience do you have: i was a moderator on crisisx server but there was a update on that and i lost my staff spot, i have been hidden admin on some off the allstarscape servers. and i do know what its like being a moderator because i have experienced it plenty of times before.

Are You Reliable: Yes You can rely on me to help the server and all the players on it. I like to help to staff out and tell them when people are doing wrong i like to help people with example clue scrolls,tell them to do ::pure and tell them how to get money.

Thank You For Taking Your Time And Looking At My Application
Yours Sincerely
Epic Demon

Last edited by Epic Demon on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
x bamf x

PostSubject: Re: Epic Demon Moderator Application   Epic Demon Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:20 am

Yeah very friendly and helpful, You got my vote
Back to top Go down
Mr Yoshii

PostSubject: Re: Epic Demon Moderator Application   Epic Demon Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:47 am

Its not that bad. But you lied about price checks bro because you pm me like almost every 5minutes asking me for prices.. But beside that its not that bad.
Back to top Go down
Epic Demon

PostSubject: Re: Epic Demon Moderator Application   Epic Demon Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:44 pm

Mr Yoshii wrote:
Its not that bad. But you lied about price checks bro because you pm me like almost every 5minutes asking me for prices.. But beside that its not that bad.
bro i dont know all price checks i know some but thanks anyways Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manbearpig

Manbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Epic Demon Moderator Application   Epic Demon Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:32 pm

/support nuffsed.
Back to top Go down
Blue The Skiller

Blue The Skiller

PostSubject: Re: Epic Demon Moderator Application   Epic Demon Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:32 pm

i think u nice guy , u got my vote mate (= cheers
Back to top Go down
Epic Demon

PostSubject: Re: Epic Demon Moderator Application   Epic Demon Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Blue The Skiller wrote:
i think u nice guy , u got my vote mate (= cheers
Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gotenix

PostSubject: Re: Epic Demon Moderator Application   Epic Demon Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:46 pm

nice app i see u used same formate im not complaining its a good format i think people should use for their apps if they need one but other than that you have a nice app
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Demon Moderator Application   Epic Demon Moderator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic Demon Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1