Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Get rid of these shops!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
x bamf x

Get rid of these shops! Empty
PostSubject: Get rid of these shops!   Get rid of these shops! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:01 am

Hi rapescap3 players i am here to discuss the matter of the barrows shop and the rares shop i think these are the main two shops that are ruining the economy, Nearly everyone on the server are rich and have these rares, i also think the rshop had a very big effect to the economy i think you should make the dragon tokens rarer to get because it is too easy to get the tokens. Also make a pkp shop to widen the server to pkers, most people i know only play this server to pk so if you add more to that region we will defenetly get more players. Also if you read this i'd love for you to read my mod app and comment on that.

Thank you for reading and please support this to help get this economy running and back on its feet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred

Fred

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of these shops!   Get rid of these shops! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:24 am

Pk points shop would be good indeed.
But the rares, barrows, rshop, jut whole the easy economy is amazing! These things just make the server not like the other servers, this way I love it.

But for the other rares, like spirit shields, bandos tassy, chest,... Maybe make an price list for them, I think everyone wants that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epic Demon

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of these shops!   Get rid of these shops! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:28 am

I Agree i think we should do a poll to see the answer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of these shops!   Get rid of these shops! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:52 am

Yes i agree totally leave the rewards shop but just make the tokens a harder item to get Smile love the idea bamf king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x bamf x

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of these shops!   Get rid of these shops! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:00 am

I know the rares shop makes us unique but i think enough people have rares, the whole meaning of rare has been changed on this server because theyre not rare at all. please consider this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred

Fred

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of these shops!   Get rid of these shops! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:51 am

Mmh, yeh indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Yoshii

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of these shops!   Get rid of these shops! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:43 am

Tbh that would be kinda retarded to take those shops away.. For the barrows shop atleast make the barrows items more like maybe 50m-100m but dont take the shop out ... Also for the rare shop theres no point in taking it out, its just phats tbh there not even rare and it would be pointless to take them out because there just phat... But if it had like tassey,bcp, and stuff like that i would say take it out but it doesnt so just leave those shops in..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred

Fred

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of these shops!   Get rid of these shops! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:48 am

Agreed with yoshi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x bamf x

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of these shops!   Get rid of these shops! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Yeah but other shops like giles and alrena they all have items like whips berserker rings and things which should at least be taken out of the shops because its easy forp layers to get those people should have to wrok for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lewis

Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of these shops!   Get rid of these shops! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:07 pm

H5 to this post...i agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

PostSubject: get rid of these shops!   Get rid of these shops! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:04 pm

some people accutaly like the idea, some dont, you see some people find it hard to kill stuff
doubt it happens on private serves LOL ^^
i accutaly agree though, if everyone has the same things so easily

whats the fun? :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of these shops!   Get rid of these shops! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Pkp shop has been mentioned to Adrian, barrows shop should probably be removed but I see no reason why Barker should be removed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of these shops!   Get rid of these shops! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get rid of these shops!
Page 1 of 1