Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

x bamf x's moderator application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
x bamf x

x bamf x's moderator application  Empty
PostSubject: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:33 am

How Long Have You Been Playing: I have been playing around a week now, i know this is a short time to apply for moderator but i have seen all the in's and out's of the server in this short period of time.

In Game Name: x bamf x

Are you Trustworthy: I would say i am very trustworthy i am always on if someone needs help i will react with the right precaution, i can be trusted in many circumstances and in any way i am always online and i know all of the rules. I also can be trusted with big responsibilities like looking after the server for a short while or things seth or adrian might put me to do i won't back down and try my best.

How Active are you: I know it may seem sad but school just broke up so i am on at least 4 hours a day maybe longer depending on real life.

What Would You Do If you become mod: If i become a moderator i would do things i never got to do people would listen to me therefore being able to warn people with confidence and take the right action. I would also be able to pitch in for new update ideas and help the owners out, when other staff members aren't on i can assure you, i will be on. Although if i am not online i will be on my xbox Gamertag: RHCP x, so you can contact me there.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I am a very calm friendly guy although you may have to ask many of the people in the server as i know most people, i can be trusted with almost anything and sort out arguments, rule breaking accusers and others. I will never, ever! abuse my power no matter if i am mad or just want to joke around no matter what i will take everything with seriousness and never make a player feel unhappy with the server.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I would like to change the server, i pk alot so therefore i am in one of the biggest rule breaking area's you know, pjing,rushing,teleporting on death,teleporting just before death. e.t.c i can help here mostly but i will be around home alot if people need any kind of help with prices, locations, anything like that i am always there to help i won't ever turn anyone down.

What kind of experience do you have: I have told many staff about rule breakers, as i have been mod on deltascape, corruptionx,exemptionx and many other servers i only go for mod as this way i can still pk and have fun while stopping rule breakers and making players feel happy and find the server the best serve they've ever been on.

Are You Reliable: Yes you can rely on me to take care of the server, sort out bug abusers,dupers,rule breakers, anything liek that i will be there you can rely on me to take time out of my real life stuff and get on the server just to help people i am a very friendly guy so don't judge me on first appearances, thank you for reading.

x bamf x

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lewis

Lewis

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:50 am

Nice app ill see what i can do...Also yes you could take care of war because i dont like getting asked "can you help me someone teled on death" i need proof so you will be there to do that job:).

Also nice app very effective & long with alot off good information.

- Lewis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x bamf x

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:52 am

Thanks bro much appreciated yeah i can take care of war Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred

Fred

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:58 am

Nice app. Good guy ingame (:
But like they said to me, wait longer (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slayers

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:11 am

This kid started trolling me and attacking me when I was had no items when I reported his friend to Colton for rushing me.
Definitely not mod material.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x bamf x

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:16 am

That's a total lie, i aint going to have an argument like this but i was having fun no trolling meant no arguments i wanted to cause whatever i did i'm very sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slayers

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:17 am

You attacked me asking me if I was mad, then started flaming Colton when he told you to stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beasting

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:21 am

nice mod application we need a pk mod on this server and i think he should be one Very Happy
gl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystall

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:30 am

TOO BE HONEST, NOONE LIKES COLTON. SO WHO CARES. I'D FLAME HIM TOO IF I WASN'T MOD lol.

but i think this is a well laid out mod app, very informative, and i wouldn't mind haveing you on staff with me

X BAMF X for modd(:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x bamf x

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:41 am

Thanks crystal i totally agree but i aint going to troll but yes thanks for the support :0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:50 am

very good mod app you seem like your very fit for staff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jamie

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:55 am

nice app u got my suppoer ;p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x bamf x

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:59 am

Thanks matt for your support Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slayers

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:00 am

Okay, say I'm willing to look past that (although you will have to change it if you want mod)
You've still been playing for far less than quite a few players who have not yet earned staff.
I've never been any sort of staff position, and I've been playing for over a year and a half.
Either way, good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x bamf x

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:02 am

Slayers i understand your position but i am a big thinker and i like to strive to help the people around me and yes i am very sorry for what i did for you, i understand i have not been playing a while but i still realise that i can make a big difference i have seen so many rule abusers and yet not been able to do anything about it by adding me to staff i will be always on the ball and lookign out for these people to make our server safe from rule breakers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epic Demon

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:21 am

X BAMF X IS VERY RELIABLE AND VERY FRIENDLY HE HAS MY VOTE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manbearpig

Manbearpig

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:06 pm

I support This.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
999billionk

999billionk

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Nice, I think you have a good app but there are people that have been playing this for months and even years, so I think you should give it time and apply in the future.

I'm not a mod but I think that it's fair if you play the game for longer Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x bamf x

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:02 pm

I understand how you feel but ive seen enough in this short time ive been active with many players and i am never not on, so yeah you could go on and say other people deserve it more but i think ive seen enough i know the rules ill be responsible helpfull,friendly and very, very active!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gotenix

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:28 pm

i support u there i think it shouldnt really be about the play time on this server it should be if your the one for the job not if you've been here for 2 years or 2 months or 2 weeks or even 2 days i think if someone wants to do something they should be given the chance to do so like a trial mod i speak from experiance cause on one server i did for WoW private servers they had this kind of system called the chain of command

Owner
Co-Owner
Admins
Head Developer
Head GM
GM's
Developer's
Trial Developer's
Trial GM's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xx pker xx

xx pker xx

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:37 pm

i think that you would be better off as just being a player.
REASONS: ive noticed you disrespecting staff, also your just not the type of player i could see being a moderator, you also like 2 break the rules a bit. you have almost been banned/jailed multiple times.

In my opinion stay a normal player of rap3scape we have enough abusers as of now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x bamf x

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:43 pm

xx pker xx i bet it was between me and colton? that was a miss understansding which is all sorted out now i have no enemies and if so that was back when i was irresponsible pker, i undeerstand i got jailed once for being stupid but ive learnt from my mistakes and as being a moderator i will help so much more why put me down for a few mistakes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x bamf x's moderator application    x bamf x's moderator application  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

x bamf x's moderator application
Page 1 of 1