Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Gotenix's Mod App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gotenix

Gotenix's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Gotenix's Mod App   Gotenix's Mod App Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:42 am

How Long Have You Been Playing: since July 20th 2011 I know maybe not long enough time but i understand your server caught on pretty quick I know prices and rules mostly and I think theres potential and alot more to come for me to learn about your server.

In Game Name: Gotenix

Are you Trustworthy: Yes, I would never rip someone off im very religous so i dont really like people who cheat or lie but I can't do anything about that in the real world maybe I can on here but im not gana be like super strict or anything.

How Active are you: Very active played my with out going to sleep never turned away from your server except to use the bathroom or eat or listen to my parents for chores.

What Would You Do If you become mod: Probly stay the same fun guy some of the players know me as but I would also watch around make sure everyone is having fun and no one is ruining it like spammers and I would listen to people's problems I do it even now as just a player and help them with problems I'm not a donar because my family is in a bit of a crisis.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I'm a full level kind of person in game I would like to get all my stats to 99 and have fun doing so and look forward to more skills that might be added in the future of this server.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: To help the server get rid of the ignorant players who whin just about everything like some say omg this server is so crap because it dc's every hour I mean come on least they can do is listen to xat chat to see what happend instead of complaining about it I also want to help all those who need it when they need it.

What kind of experience do you have: I was a GM for 3 private servers for WoW and 1 admin for another reason why I left was because they we're pvp servers that players would complain about another player pvping in a pvping zone lolz so to many people complained about it so I thought to myself why should i deal with players who don't want to play the way the server is built for I see your server is played as it was made for and I admire that I'm also in AFJROTC in my school which means Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps. I was a Element leader for 4 weeks they had to switch me that way other cadets got the chance to be a Element leader I am currently ranked as a Cadet Staff Sgt. I would know my chain of command like the back of my hand if you gave me this oppertunity.

Are You Reliable: I would say I am in one school year i got 87 community service hours completed im going for 120 total hours to get a medal for AFJROTC called the purple heart I put myself last when it comes to others
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred

Fred

Gotenix's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotenix's Mod App   Gotenix's Mod App Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:50 am

If you saw my application, you should have known to wait longer. :s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wg russia

Gotenix's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotenix's Mod App   Gotenix's Mod App Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:05 am

im not gonna lie i joined the game a while ago but created a username n stuff becuase of this man..n to be honest all th people i knew on the server were dicks..n when i really needed help he was the only to do it without asking for anthing else for return i respect that..and most of all i respect that he respects people that are lower lvl then him n that rnt as smart..unlike other people..so in my opinion i really would like this guy to be a mod becuase he can make a comunity alot better and change the game for alot of people..and i read his whole speech about it and he really does seem like a trust worthy person.n idk him in real life but id trust him with my account or anythin lol and yes i do vote gotenix to be a mod becuase hes a great n chill guy unlike most of em haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gotenix

Gotenix's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotenix's Mod App   Gotenix's Mod App Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:18 am

thanks WG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Gotenix's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotenix's Mod App   Gotenix's Mod App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotenix's Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: Players :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: