Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mike's New App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper Skill

Mike's New App Empty
PostSubject: Mike's New App   Mike's New App Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:38 am

Heres my old app, my only addition to it is this: I co owned the server for over a year and I was always there for you Seth. EVERY Veteran knows that.

In-game User: Reaper Skill / Reaper Mike / Reapers Pk

How Long Have You Been Playing: 9-10-09

Am I Trustworthy: I do not judge myself but I help alot ingame. You would have to ask people that truly know me in order to get this information. I've been co-owner, mod, and admin on this server. I also server as an owner with Namhgaps (Spaghman) when Adrian and Seth were oflfine for that 5-7 month period.

How Long Are You Active: I have been on every day since I joined. I usually play ALOT except for when i have football games, dates, or buddy time. I mean, we all have lives so nobody is on 24/7 correct?

What Would You Do: I have noticed alot of war abusers and people complaining aswell as scamming and people jsut being straight out inpolite. i would try to decrease the abuse and cyber bullying and increase the satisfaction and happyness of the players. Don't get me wrong we all have a few people we don;t get along with, but I try to keep my enemies to a bare minimum. SAME THING I ALWAYS DO

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: As i said above i do not judge myself, however while pking a kid said I rule, and a lot of my friends both irl and in-game liek to ahng out alot. I guess you could say that makes me a good friend/human.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: Well at first i didn't, I love to skill and I don't want people to think i spawned my items. But, than I realized how a few people disrespect others, especially new people. I also noticed that people spam their sales alot and don't take note of the number of people around them not changing. This encouraged me to want to be a mod in many ways. Mostly because I wanted less spam, more respect, and people to listen.

What kind of experience do you have: I was co owner on MezzyScape, I have coded several servers. i was the head admin on buxrune and mod on 2speced. And I was mod and admin on several servers in 07 and 08. I have played p[rivate severs since March of 2007, giving me 2 yeard of experience dealing with players and I have been admin numerous times. Don;t get me wrong I am not admin on 5 servers, I havejust played alot of servers over the years and gained experiance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
colton

colton

Mike's New App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's New App   Mike's New App Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:05 am

Good evening.

Now that I've read through your failed English and mis-puncuation...
Before looking at your actual application, noticing your first few words contain "This is my old application" shows as if you don't care enough to make a new one as if it's going to kill you. Also, you said you're active daily. This week, you haven't been online for a few days, not very active.

Letting everyone know you were EX co owner of this server will not help you gain respect nor recognition. I believe you're being lazy about this application. I would like to congratulate you for taking care of the server for the short amount of time you actually did. (Sarcasm)

My vote doesn't count, nor shall it ever. I won't be recognizing what I think on you being moderator or not as it's common sense what I believe. This is the present. Not the past. Telling everyone you were co owner and server went down, doesn't mean you automatically get it back again. I didn't. I had to re-earn mod. It's a new era. We don't recognize the past except for good, enjoyable memories.

Colton
Back to top Go down
vorlon

vorlon

Mike's New App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's New App   Mike's New App Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:05 am

Adrian and Seth both said you weren't co-owner...... Might want to change that.
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

Mike's New App Empty
PostSubject: ;oooooooooooooooooo   Mike's New App Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:46 am

harsh words up there, ik ive only started recently so its strange to say this but why just copy ur old app and add "1" thing to it and people wont think you spawned because ive heard mods cant spawn. sorry if im wrong QQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mike's New App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's New App   Mike's New App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike's New App
Page 1 of 1