Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Fred

Fred

Fred For Mod Empty
PostSubject: Fred For Mod   Fred For Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:06 am

Before reading plz don't mind if I made any language faults Very Happy

in-game User: Fred

How Long Have You Been playing: 1 Week, well actually 2, but I was on vacation.

Am I Trustworthy: Yes

How Long Are You Active: I try to be online every day. But sometimes, due my parents I can't be on.

What Would You Do: The main thing is having fun, making new friends. I'm always available for help,
questions,... And ofcourse just keep the server clean.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I'm a helpful person, I always awnser a question, PM or in Yell.
If there is an abuser, lure's, spam, all those things, I'm report it to an admin, mod, ingame or in chatbox.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I always liked to be a special part of something (I'll explain in experience)
I see there are not frequently mods online, lewis, liam, doing ur mom, and the owners ofcourse, I already met, but all the others I've never seen before. I want to be a gain (google translate lol, won't be correct xp)
for the server.

What kind of experience do you have: Well, I already play runescape since the party hads came out xp. Now I play on private servers. My experience with staff; I don't think you guys will know this game but I've played "Wolfenstein Enemy Territory (online)" now for 5 years, When I was 10 years old, I joined my first clan, a great community, the biggest clan of that time, ( =WF= ), There it was every day on teamspeak adminschool, by our leader, a great man, now we are still friends, I got him on facebook, and all the others too. Than me and my brother leaved, we made our own clan ( .Be), And nowadays it's still online. A clan there is something other than a server here, there you play together, you laugh, you own, you make friends for your life. BUT I have a very responsible task. On the forums the recruitement council, for new members, the report abuse part, everything. And on the server watching my members, learning them to be a good admin, and if necessary doing my duty (banning abusers, muting, saving server,...)
You guys won't know, but on that game, you have much more ways to fuck a server, or to abuse, than here xp

Notes you want to add: I become 15 years in november. I love the server because it's not like real rs, or other rsps. And for players of Wolfenstein ET in here; This is my site http://belgium-fraggers.com , This is the IP of my server 213.108.29.151:27960 (it was Vietnam, but we changed to old mod) And my name there is .Be|INFeRNO* maybe I see you there ;p

Soo, this was my apply, plz take your time to read it, I know it is a little bit much, but yea, I like giving much information Wink

Grtz FRED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

Fred For Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred For Mod   Fred For Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:22 am

Just saying off the bat, 1-2 weeks isn't near enough..

Didn't bother reading much after that.

Please don't post a mod app unless you've played for a good few months..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred

Fred

Fred For Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred For Mod   Fred For Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:35 am

Give me a chance,

And read to the end plz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watch me lol

Watch me lol

Fred For Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred For Mod   Fred For Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:53 am

I would like to correct your time keeping, As i feel the 1-2 weeks are a lie, You joined the server around 2 days ago. I was there when you joined.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred

Fred

Fred For Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred For Mod   Fred For Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:57 am

I joined forum 2 days ago.

I joined server 2 weeks ago friday.
But Saturday I went on vacation for a week, sooo, actually I joined 2 weeks ago xp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watch me lol

Watch me lol

Fred For Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred For Mod   Fred For Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Fred wrote:
I joined forum 2 days ago.

I joined server 2 weeks ago friday.
But Saturday I went on vacation for a week, sooo, actually I joined 2 weeks ago xp

I don't want to end up with a flame war, I was on chatbox when you joined 2 days ago, and your ingame name "fred" has only been active for 2 days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred

Fred

Fred For Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred For Mod   Fred For Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Watch me, you've seen Adrian say I was here 2 weeks ago.
So let it go reallly xp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
level 16

level 16

Fred For Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred For Mod   Fred For Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:44 pm

I agree with Jesse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lewis

Lewis

Fred For Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred For Mod   Fred For Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:10 pm

Right tbh ive seen you help around & That i also think you should wait sometime then it will be a yes but for the moment i think you should just help more & wait a while till adrian or seth notices ur helping alot.

Thanks Lewis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred

Fred

Fred For Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred For Mod   Fred For Mod Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:26 am

Indeed.

And I know, I should wait longer.
But it's just, wanted to give it a try.

Can delete or close this topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael

Fred For Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred For Mod   Fred For Mod Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:24 am

Nice application. I can see you like the server, but the time played is a big issue. It's a no from me atm. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lewis

Lewis

Fred For Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred For Mod   Fred For Mod Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:24 am

Nah no need to close this topic just keep it for a while & when you have played longer do another one then ill close this for you.

Thanks - Lewis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

Fred For Mod Empty
PostSubject: coooooooooooool   Fred For Mod Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:27 pm

^^ what you write may not even be true, well thats what most ppl say :O
every server says you gota play for long to be mod, watch out it'll be quick time pass hopefully
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred

Fred

Fred For Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred For Mod   Fred For Mod Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Guys,

I can't be online for a week.
I'm on vacation :p
From thursday, to meh, idk really.
I'll see you all in a week!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Fred For Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred For Mod   Fred For Mod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fred For Mod