Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things to do.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael

Things to do. Empty
PostSubject: Things to do.   Things to do. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:28 am

I was sitting at home, bored as hell so I sat down and thought, what could you do to make rapescap3 better? And then I got a few ideas and here they are.

1. Make cash harder to get, So that you can make it that if you vote you get 10m cash in game or something. This will encourage more votes and more players.

2. Tidy things up a bit. At ::skill there is a big ass black rock of rune essence right in the way, make the fishing spots in the water so it's reasonably realistic instead on in the grass. Delete somethings that you don't need there, like palm trees and a random portal. Or if easier just make a new skilling area with everything there.

3. Make the skills harder to get. Don't just sell seeds in a shop so you can buy them cheap. Make them only obtainable by killing Chaos druids. And have the actual graphics of seeds, not a helm of neitznot. And thieving, It should be less experience and cash. The same for pretty much all the skills in game. Especially fishing, 100k experience for 1 shrimp? In other server's I played, fishing was the main way to get cash because you couldn't buy them in shops. Now i think about it, shops should sell anything that help you level up non-combat skills. Except for vials of water and things like knives, tinderboxes, hammers ect.

4. Donating for this server sucks. Yes, you can get an average weapon, but the donater zone sucks balls. Your donating to go to a big area with one shop that sells h'ween masks that aren't even that good. Adrian, Seth. If you guys want donaters then at least make donating worth while. There should be a big ass island for donaters, with special monsters that drops items that non-donaters can't get. And make it so the donater item's aren't tradeable so that stops scamming of new players.

5. From what I've heard getting staff on this server is like "Hey, I make graphics and shit" then, "Here! have admin." Shit like that leads to abusive staff and pure faggots. There should be 1 admin, that is a trustworthy person that Adrian and Seth can both trust. Like Jesse - (: - And 1 or 2 mods depending on how many players the server has.

6. WTF is up with selling Party hats in a store and cheaply? I don't know if anyone knows this but on RS party hats are the item pretty much everyone wants. They cost a shit ton and are hard to get. Plus RARE. Nothing on this server is rare because everything is so bloody easy to get. And you should take away where to get good items, this keeps them semi-rare and have a decent price on them.

7. There needs to be a restriction on the number of times you can yell. Maybe like, once every 15 or 30 seconds. This stops spamming and really annoying people.

8. Have pest control and things to do. Because after a while this server get's pretty boring once you've done everything. You should have like special capes for people who achieve 200m exp in a skill or people who have maxed. Things like that make people happier.

I will add more as I think of them. But these are just a starter.

Last edited by Michael on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I failed at spelling haha)
Back to top Go down
vorlon

vorlon

Things to do. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to do.   Things to do. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:37 am

You know, I agree with alot of this. Especially the staff part. The admins are not active, Phats are too cheap. Donator is over priced for the stuff you get, Donor zone sucks. too many people getting staff then abusing, "Bled" "Gettstabbed"... And some people just dont plan deserve it. And the minigames need fixed... I know my grammar and spelling is not the best atm. Doing this before i go to sleep

Last edited by vorlon on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michael

Things to do. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to do.   Things to do. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:38 am

Thanks for the feedback. (:
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

Things to do. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to do.   Things to do. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:58 pm

I LAIK IT Very Happy
But i like the fast cash and xp, it's simple and easy to relax and do, instead of stress over skills Razz Make some skills harder, like ridiculous ones like fishing, but keep others the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Things to do. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to do.   Things to do. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things to do.
Page 1 of 1