SEXY BEAST JESSE FOR MOD
I'm Goin For Mod Again I_vote_lcap36%I'm Goin For Mod Again I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

I'm Goin For Mod Again Empty
PostSubject: I'm Goin For Mod Again   I'm Goin For Mod Again Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:16 am

Well, I thought it was about time i ran again.

In-game User: Jesse

How Long Have You Been playing: October 2009.

Am I Trustworthy: Of Course? That's not even a question, not to be cocky. I have almost everyone on this server as my friend, and have little enemies. People have trusted me for over a year and a half doing item transfers, helping out fellow members of rapescap3, and many more.

How Long Are You Active: I'm usually found at skilling most of my time active, which is a great portion of the day. I don't want to set a certain amount of hours, since my time varies since i just joined a band as the leading vocalist. However, i will spend a great amount of time online, and most nights online until 5am East Coast time, when during this time period, there aren't many staff members online.

What Would You Do: Like i have said in other mod application, i would help every member of Rapescap3 to make it a better community. If i had a problem with a specific person and they needed help, i would put my differences aside with that player, and help them out, No matter what the problem, trying my hardest.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: All out skiller. Lmfao. But anyway, I'm one of the helpful people, that would step forward and help out a player in need when no staff members are on, and even when some are on but are busy.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: Because i've played a great deal of time now, and had players say i should run for mod. So i decided to one day, and have been trying hard at it ever since.

What kind of experience do you have:
1. I've played since October 09.
2. If you could see on the homepage of Rapescap3, i'm the second top poster, which shows i'm obviously active.
3. If you go on the old Rapescap3 website, Rapescap3.tk, You can see my previous account, "I Got Skill", Is the top poster on the website, which shows i have always been active.
4. I have been mod on about 3 servers i want to say, i co-ran another with a friend, and i have been admin on 2, and a hidden admin on 1, and everytime, i was one of the most helpful staff members.

Notes you want to add: I'm extremely friendly, and i hope you took your time and i thank you for reading this moderator application, and hope you will vote yes!

Yours Truely,

-Jesse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael

PostSubject: Re: I'm Goin For Mod Again   I'm Goin For Mod Again Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:24 am

NO. Everything in there is a lie.
Haha JK, your one the most helpful son of a bitches out there. And no offence to any other staff members, but Jesse is teh best. You'd better get it, cunt. (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: I'm Goin For Mod Again   I'm Goin For Mod Again Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:15 pm

Oh gawd....and post count means nothing, weve had enough fucking spammers...even with your 1k posts..

Well no shit you should be mod, but this is rapescap3. Some new kid will come in and get it and you'll still be waiting. Good luck brah, you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: I'm Goin For Mod Again   I'm Goin For Mod Again Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Thanks bro's(:

NICE SIG! I MADE IT Very Happy

but yeh, just usin post count to show i'm active Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: I'm Goin For Mod Again   I'm Goin For Mod Again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:27 am

Yeah like a year ago;P dude we should become like a special type of mods...who focus on thinking of ideas to make server better!Very Happy ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: I'm Goin For Mod Again   I'm Goin For Mod Again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:06 am

Me, You, And Mike...New Idea/Support team.. We get powers, and people consult us with suggestions..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael

PostSubject: Re: I'm Goin For Mod Again   I'm Goin For Mod Again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:07 am

Again... My name comes last.... ):
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: I'm Goin For Mod Again   I'm Goin For Mod Again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:35 am

Sorry(: but lets leave this open for mod posts and not spam it Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colton

colton

PostSubject: Re: I'm Goin For Mod Again   I'm Goin For Mod Again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:34 pm

I support you. I must! You deserve moderator, if not, at least chatbox moderator. Too many spammers.

ICE ICE BABY! DUNNUHHHH BA DUN UH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: I'm Goin For Mod Again   I'm Goin For Mod Again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Thankya bro Very Happy

ICE ICE BABYY! DUH NA NUH NA NUH NUH NUH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Goin For Mod Again   I'm Goin For Mod Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Goin For Mod Again
Page 1 of 1