Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

126's Forum Moderator and Moderator App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

126's Forum Moderator and Moderator App  Empty
PostSubject: 126's Forum Moderator and Moderator App    126's Forum Moderator and Moderator App  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:50 pm

In-game User: 126

How Long Have You Been playing: 3 days currently

Am I Trustworthy: definitely

How Long Are You Active: usually 4-5 hours a day and more during weekends. It really matters what type of schedule i have for the day but i will just say i can i will be on.

What Would You Do: well this is a very bland question but im guessing u mean what i would do as a mod. Well my goal is to make this a fun gaming experience for everyone.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: well traits i possess include: i enjoy being fun, friendly, i am strict when needed and i dont fuck around with my job.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: There is definitely a shortage of moderators and i only see doing ur mom active most of the day. I enjoy helping out new players and i want to make everyones game play a great experience.

What kind of experience do you have: I am a forum moderator in two servers : near-reality and navy-pkz(currently down) I was also a head mod in hyper-pkz, but its a brand new server. It was a good experience though as i was able to learn a few basics about modding.

Notes you want to add: I am currently 16 years old. My location is in so cal. My real name is Eden. Thanks hope you consider reading this and making me a mod. :]
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: 126's Forum Moderator and Moderator App    126's Forum Moderator and Moderator App  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:20 pm

I'm definantly gonna say no. Only for the fact with the 3 days.
I've played for a year and a half, almost 2, and haven't gotten mod :p

Keep playing, and you'll get someday. Hopefully soon.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: 126's Forum Moderator and Moderator App    126's Forum Moderator and Moderator App  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:11 pm

yeah definitely i will play more n more but i hope you get mod too :]
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: 126's Forum Moderator and Moderator App   126's Forum Moderator and Moderator App  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:52 am

I have had reports that you have been trolling people ingame and being just plain annoying, and get more known around forums and ingame,.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: 126's Forum Moderator and Moderator App    126's Forum Moderator and Moderator App  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:42 am

WOW i already apologized dont worry that wasnt me its my cousin.... and ask anyone right now im pretty helpful ingame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 126's Forum Moderator and Moderator App    126's Forum Moderator and Moderator App  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

126's Forum Moderator and Moderator App
Page 1 of 1