Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Moreoatmeal's Mod App =D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moreoatmeal

Moreoatmeal's Mod App =D Empty
PostSubject: Moreoatmeal's Mod App =D   Moreoatmeal's Mod App =D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Ingame Name: Moreoatmeal same name since v8 last year =D

How long have you been plalying? I have been playing since v8 i think it may have been sooner. I loved this server and when it died i didn't know what server to play so I quit looking for servers and started to play rs again. Once I found out it was up I started playing again and now I have been playing for 2 weeks since it reopened.

Am I trustworthy? I consider myself very trustworthy. I would never steal anybody's thoughts or ideas. If somebody asked me to keep a secret I would act as if I almost don't remember it unless it would hurt the server then I would tell Adrian. I haven't done anything to break anybody's trust yet on this game. This is the only server that i will ever play as well.

Are you active ingame? I'm very active im on at least 10hrs a day throughtout the day. Before I go to bed each night I get on and make sure everything is ok and every morning I wake up I get on and make sure the server is stil up so I can play when I get home. =D

Why do I want to be a Moderator? I want to be a mod because if there is one thing i like doing it is helping other people. I only want to be a mod on this server to because this server has the greatest people I have meant and they are all very diverse players. The owners are probably the nicest owners. I'm almost 99 in all skills and I know how to achieve all 99s. I also know where every monster is ingame for people to find. I just love seeing other players like myself that play rapescap3 to be happy. I will do my best to make everybody on this server happy.

What kind of experience do you have as being a player Moderator? I have only been mod on 1 other server and to be honest it really wasn't a server. So i wouldn't consider being mod at all. I just do my best to help people and satisfy their questions.

Thanks for reading,
Moreoatmeal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colton

colton

PostSubject: Re: Moreoatmeal's Mod App =D   Moreoatmeal's Mod App =D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:17 pm

Dear Moderator Applier,

The length of time you've been playing this server is sufficient.

Although to the question of "Are you trustworthy" you've answered yes, with an exceptional response with hurting the server or in the consult of Adrian. I believe your answer should have been no because that's not being honest and trustworthy, even though it effects the server or not you may take actions to fully fulfill and prevent the issue.

Also, you can love to help people, and be there for others without having a crown next to your name for recognition. Wanting to be moderator only because there is great players along with the diversity of regions of players, isn't a very good reason. Nor does knowing how to achieve all ninety-nines as it doesn't show your skills of authority and skills of tearing apart a situation. Lastly, you can't make the entire server happy by yourself. There are others who love to see people happy, and will do whatever takes to make them happy, not just you.

Lastly, experience helps in your skills although everyone has to start somewhere. Doing your best is helpful but not to satisfy their questions and needs. Not all answers are satisfying.

I apologize for any discomfort you have received in this response. This is fully hearted. All due of respect of your choices and decisions and responses in these simple questions for your moderator application.

Colton - Yours Truly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moreoatmeal

PostSubject: Re: Moreoatmeal's Mod App =D   Moreoatmeal's Mod App =D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:20 pm

Colton,

I respect your feedback and now i know how to make a better mod application. Thank you for telling me things I do wrong and correcting me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moreoatmeal's Mod App =D   Moreoatmeal's Mod App =D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moreoatmeal's Mod App =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: Players :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: