Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Nickd285 NEW MOD APPLICATIONS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nickd285

Nickd285 NEW MOD APPLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Nickd285 NEW MOD APPLICATIONS   Nickd285 NEW MOD APPLICATIONS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Ingame user: Pwns

How Long Have You Been Playing: I've been playing since v8-v9 and its still really fun to play

Am I Trustworthy: Im trustworthy because i like to help players out people and the server and make players feel comfortable in the server and im polite to players and i give them information about the server when they need help

Are you active Ingame? Yes i am active ingame im usually on 5-10 hrs a day 10-12 on weekends and im always there to help people out

Why do I want to be a Moderator?I want to become moderator because i was moderator on other servers and alot of players liked me being moderator and i will help out players on Rapescap3

What kind of experience do I have being a Moderator? I will help out players ingame and in chatbox like i do as a normal players

Thanks Nickd285 Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Nickd285 NEW MOD APPLICATIONS   Nickd285 NEW MOD APPLICATIONS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:21 am

It's a nice app, but I don't see you ingame Very often, but hey, goodluck on your app.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickd285

PostSubject: mod applications   Nickd285 NEW MOD APPLICATIONS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:30 am

Yeah im trying to become more active which i will but this week wont turn out right Sad im going on a vaction till saturday Smile id rather play rapescap3 Razz Thanks liam i appreciate Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nickd285 NEW MOD APPLICATIONS   Nickd285 NEW MOD APPLICATIONS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nickd285 NEW MOD APPLICATIONS
Page 1 of 1