Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

spaghman or namhgaps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bobibob

bobibob

spaghman or namhgaps Empty
PostSubject: spaghman or namhgaps   spaghman or namhgaps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:12 pm

okay, here is the deal, i go to ::war like you do and i killed 1 guy 2 times. then spaghman comes along and pjs me after i killed him ( like 2 seconds after) and i teleport home, he says teleporting from a battle is a jailable offence so i apologise and he teleports me to him and tries to kill me, so i teleport away and this process occurs once or twice, then he jails me.
In rapescap3 V11-13 we had a vote that we should get rid of spaghman as admin cos all he did was abuse and lick seth's ass so why make him admin again,
I VOTE NOW HE SHOULD FUCK OFF THE DAFT SWEDISH CUNT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mik

PostSubject: Re: spaghman or namhgaps   spaghman or namhgaps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:46 pm

I'm Pretty Sure It Was Mike On Spagh's Account Yesterday.. So Maybe It's Him Who Abused, But I Don't Know.

Just Saying..

PEACE OUT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hurtful spade

Hurtful spade

PostSubject: Re: spaghman or namhgaps   spaghman or namhgaps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Yes that was mike and he was killing people i saw it with my own eyes affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: spaghman or namhgaps   spaghman or namhgaps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Technichally it was my little brother kyle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rapescap3.net
colton

colton

PostSubject: Re: spaghman or namhgaps   spaghman or namhgaps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Cmon Bobby, I thought I knew you better than for you to be racist. Spaghman isn't such an abuser as I was lol. And no, Reaper Faggot Mike gets on his account, he abused me as well, including teleing me to him at war. I know The real spagh, he's not like that. So don't think it's spagh. And cmon bro. Don't be racist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: spaghman or namhgaps   spaghman or namhgaps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:26 pm

And yet another example of why I rarely play this server now -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rapescap3.net
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: spaghman or namhgaps   spaghman or namhgaps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:46 pm

colt idk if that was to me or not, but reaper was on nam, i now have control of acc waitin for seth or adrian so i can return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colton

colton

PostSubject: Re: spaghman or namhgaps   spaghman or namhgaps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Reaper, yet another reason? Because you did this to yourself!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rey

PostSubject: Re: spaghman or namhgaps   spaghman or namhgaps Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:01 pm

Reaper Skill wrote:
Technichally it was my little brother kyle.
Once a lair always a lair, and if u didnt lie then why did u give ur brother spagh's password? u cant be trusted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rey

PostSubject: Re: spaghman or namhgaps   spaghman or namhgaps Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:03 pm

colton wrote:
Cmon Bobby, I thought I knew you better than for you to be racist. Spaghman isn't such an abuser as I was lol. And no, Reaper Faggot Mike gets on his account, he abused me as well, including teleing me to him at war. I know The real spagh, he's not like that. So don't think it's spagh. And cmon bro. Don't be racist.
I Agree with u colt it cant be spagh, spagh is my bitch he wouldnt kill me at war Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spaghman or namhgaps   spaghman or namhgaps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spaghman or namhgaps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: Players :: Report Player-
Jump to: