Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awesome for Mod.

Go down 
2 posters

Mod?
Yes
Awesome for Mod. I_vote_lcap0%Awesome for Mod. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Awesome for Mod. I_vote_lcap100%Awesome for Mod. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Awesome

Awesome for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Awesome for Mod.   Awesome for Mod. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:30 pm

i don't know what most of you thkink about me so post it here please? and if you think i should be mod because of my behavior .. how i help .. etc then vote yes .. if your don't then fine its your opinion .. i can live with that.
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

Awesome for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome for Mod.   Awesome for Mod. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:24 pm

not followed format, now too well known. sorry but no, I've spent more time writing this than you did with your application. I doubt that you'd manage to get it. Stick around the server for longer and maybe you'll get it. Also try to help as many people as possible and ask adrian if he needs jobs done when he's online Smile
Back to top Go down
Awesome

Awesome for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome for Mod.   Awesome for Mod. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:16 pm

i didnt plan on making an application. i wanted an opinion and a general idea of the votes. if i wanted to take the time i would have followed the format. and i'm pretty well known.. so idk what your talking about.. no offence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awesome for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome for Mod.   Awesome for Mod. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome for Mod.
Page 1 of 1