Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

iPwnyurfish's moderator application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marius

Marius

iPwnyurfish's moderator application. Empty
PostSubject: iPwnyurfish's moderator application.   iPwnyurfish's moderator application. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:49 pm

In-game User: Mr Crayon

How Long Have You Been playing: Since like..V9? V10?. (I've been playing under the name "H4x" before this username)

Am I Trustworthy: I think I am. I see myself as a trustworthy person. I don't betray, I don't lie.

How Long Are You Active: Isn't that like the same question as "How long have you been playing"? It's not like someone would say he played since v3 but has been active since v12..But like, since V9 or 10.
EDIT: I kinda nolife this, atleast 5 hours a day.

What Would You Do: What I'm supposed to do and what I'm told/asked to do.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I think people see me as a nice and generous player, but I can be bitchy too.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: Meh, I could be this epic suckup telling you I want to be mod just to help, but I would be lying. It partially is because I want to help, but it's also because it makes me feel special when people look up to me :3 . And like, becos I get teh banhammer.

What kind of experience do you have: I probably shouldn't name servers but I've been co-owner on servers that were made by my friends, I've been Headadmin, admin and moderator on other bigger servers, mostly the cheap freespawn 525s with Pur3zscape source. Tho, they usually had 200+ players on.

Notes you want to add: Well, like, I dunno what to add here. I think I'm supposed to say something like, uhm, VOTE ME FOR MOD PLS. bounce

Whatevarh Razz

Thankyou for taking teh time to read this (I hope you didn't just read my Ingame name and skip to this part) and uh, kthxbai.

Last edited by iPwnyurfish on Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marius

Marius

PostSubject: Re: iPwnyurfish's moderator application.   iPwnyurfish's moderator application. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:52 pm

O and btw.

TOAST OR GTFO.

It's the less perverted version of "Tits or Gtfo". Yay me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adrian
Admin
adrian

PostSubject: Re: iPwnyurfish's moderator application.   iPwnyurfish's moderator application. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Good app, way to be honest. I will let you know when i think your ready.
P.S. How long are you active means, How many hours do you play a day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rapescap3.forumotion.com
Marius

Marius

PostSubject: Re: iPwnyurfish's moderator application.   iPwnyurfish's moderator application. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:50 pm

O! I'll edit it right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: iPwnyurfish's moderator application.   iPwnyurfish's moderator application. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:32 pm

you never responded to my sexy app Sad
just becuse he said toast or gtfo Surprised
anyways, nice app, gl =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marius

Marius

PostSubject: Re: iPwnyurfish's moderator application.   iPwnyurfish's moderator application. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:47 pm

getstabbed wrote:
you never responded to my sexy app Sad
just becuse he said toast or gtfo Surprised
anyways, nice app, gl =]
Razz

I wuv yu. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPwnyurfish's moderator application.   iPwnyurfish's moderator application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iPwnyurfish's moderator application.
Page 1 of 1