Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
saitan pure

GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE Empty
PostSubject: GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE   GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:06 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO REPORT SNOOPDOGG FOR HARASSING ME and jailed me

we use to be good friends but when i fun fight him and i win all the time he change his attitute he start abusing using pring keep on rushing,pjing me and everytime i kill him on his fail pj and rush he accuse me with something and trash talking to me...

he jail me to cuz sometimes when he pj or rush me i tele... but when his friend pj me while im half hp i tele home and died he jail me for it - its was an accident i tele to survive cuz of his friend pj me if you want i can just give u the stuff im wearing

its hard to be a normal player cuz you cant do anything

READ BELOW!!! THE PROF!!!!

Last edited by saitan pure on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owner Link

PostSubject: Re: GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE   GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 am

wow. go cry moar? first of all, grim skele and snoopdogg are 2 different people so get your facts straight before accusing.
secondly, i've known them for a while and i know for a FACT they would never break the rules of ::war or ::jail for NO REASON so don't come on here and flame just because you lack skills to pvp. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L33tSk1lls

L33tSk1lls

PostSubject: Re: GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE   GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:22 am

I have witnessed Snoopdogg using "perfect ring" while pking, hes hit 99's the whole shabang.....I'm hoping to get pick soon to finally get him caught
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owner Link

PostSubject: Re: GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE   GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:06 am

nah, hes cool, whoever disagrees is a nerd Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saitan pure

PostSubject: Re: GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE   GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:26 pm

some prof of snoopdogg abusing
i have more video if u want i have 106 clips
and alot of shitload of pics

VID OF SNOOPDOGG ABUSE!!! 7+ clips watch it
if you want da clear video pm me ill send u the link

GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE A>

GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE A>

GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE 70ey61

he said im using a cheatclient and hack and he bann me.... adrian cheak ur chat logs and find ::bann saitan pure im sure its there cuz i saw (grim skele) log in and log out then boom im bann
GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE 122nhhj

i have like 2 or 3 picture he talk shit to the server
GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE 24v866u

Last edited by saitan pure on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saitan pure

PostSubject: Re: GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE   GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:41 pm

all i want is make everything fair

he use pring to people he hates he jail em for doing small things like tele when pjer rush em

but i have a prof he tele on a fight and rush and pj to thats so unfair

we need some protection for those who abuse like snoopdogg aka grim skele

adrian do some actions!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sapphira

Sapphira

PostSubject: Re: GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE   GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:50 am

Skele will not abuse, shut up about it.

I have no idea who this Snoopdoggy is. Either way, he should be banned. Lifeless kid pking with a dumb ring.

And he won't, because some random donor admin will unban him. Not more than a couple of donor staff is actually decent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skele

PostSubject: Re: GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE   GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:20 pm

rofl im snoopdogg.... yea i pringed him...... cuz he woudlnt shut up about claw glitching but yet in his vid you see he claw glitches with hes ags..... so to be honest i really did hate the pking on the server i thoughtp king was shitty but now there is noncustom to where people like this fag wont cry about a glitch then use it their self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marius

Marius

PostSubject: Re: GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE   GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Why should we even care about someone who can't even type ::war..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE   GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GRIM SKELE AKA SNOOPDOGG ABUSE
Page 1 of 1