Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

L33tSk1lls Moderator Application

Go down 

Do you think that I would make a good Moderator?
Yes
L33tSk1lls Moderator Application I_vote_lcap50%L33tSk1lls Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No
L33tSk1lls Moderator Application I_vote_lcap50%L33tSk1lls Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Not Sure
L33tSk1lls Moderator Application I_vote_lcap0%L33tSk1lls Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
L33tSk1lls

L33tSk1lls

L33tSk1lls Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: L33tSk1lls Moderator Application   L33tSk1lls Moderator Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:06 pm

How Long Have You Been playing: I used to play back when the server started, but stopped because of lack of players. Started again and loving it.

Am I Trustworthy: As far as I i've been told I am a very trustworthy person.

How Long Are You Active: At least 4-5 Hours a day.

What Would You Do: I would make it my duty to keep the behavior and the enjoyment of our players my highest priority.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: Helpfull, humorous, fun to talk to, generous.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I want to make the server and community a better place by enforcing rules, giving suggestions, and helping the community as much as I feel I can.

What kind of experience do you have: I've been moderator on many servers, as well as owning many different servers. I have also hosted servers such as Runecheck.

Notes you want to add: I know I havn't been around for a while but I truely love this server and want to do the best i can to make everyone happier and safer Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

L33tSk1lls Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1