Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mod application (m0d jamie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
m0d jamie

mod application (m0d jamie) Empty
PostSubject: mod application (m0d jamie)   mod application (m0d jamie) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Q. In-Game Name:
A. m0d jamie

Q. How often do you play:
A. As much as I can however I usually get alot of homework so I won't always have time to play since I'm busy with exams. And since this server isn't always on I can't get on all the time.

Q. Are you capable of being an staff?:
A. I think so since I'm respective and helpful towards others. I'd like to put effort into doing this aswell and I'm not much of a showoff.

Q. Have you ever experienced being a staff?:
A. Yes I have been on a several other servers such as the old jcscape. i was mod on there. but i know u probaly dont know that server
Proof of you Helping Example: i did have proof till my computer just blowed up on me. im starting all over again.

P.S. early ago on the server my brother got on my account while i was at work and i got him in trouble for getting on it. i am really sorry to 1 of ur admins he was talking trash to. i hope he will respect me now. i really love this server. well you guys can say whatever you want on my post. i am hopin to me a mod im lvl 16 99 prayer and im a skiller. i just wanna be the first lvl 16 skiller being mod. but its ok if you dont choose me. thanks for making the server. im thinking about donating 5$ to it. but idk if i can afford it.

ABOUT MY LIVE: i grew up without a mom. i play football. i am in 10th grade i failed a grade im 17 now. i party sometimes while im playing this server lol. cant stay away from it -.-. hehe. my dad is trying to pay the bills. im working to everyday after school for a lil while. to help him pay bills. thats it then. P.S. dont wanna talk about rest.

I wont keep posting on froums ill check it everyday tho. to see if i got accepted.
well thanks to the admins and mods and to the donaters.
Back to top Go down
q

q

PostSubject: Re: mod application (m0d jamie)   mod application (m0d jamie) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Get known first.
Help much.
Staff list is full right now sry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
m0d jamie

PostSubject: I will help alot.   mod application (m0d jamie) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:30 pm

i willdo what ever it takes to help u guys. I will try my best to get known.

THANKS m0d jamie
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mod application (m0d jamie)   mod application (m0d jamie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mod application (m0d jamie)
Page 1 of 1