Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Satan's Mod App.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Satan

Satan

Satan's Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Satan's Mod App.   Satan's Mod App. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:38 pm

In-game User: Satan

How Long Have You Been playing: Played before the server went down for some time.

Am I Trustworthy: Yes, your faith will not be miss placed in me. I am honest straight forward and true to my word.

How Long Are You Active: About 2-5 hours a day, that is when I am free.

What Would You Do: I would raise to my title and maintain order, I would be a guiding hand to those in need, and help to my fullest ability to prevent rule breakers and dupers.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I am a giving player. I give aid be it in clues or monster locations, or items, as well as point new players in the right direction.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I want to be a mod to be a statues symbol that will attract players in need to me. Them coming to me would allow me to help them out and approve RapeScap3's staff image.

What kind of experience do you have: On various other servers I have had ranks from Owner to mod to just a normal player.

Notes you want to add: I have a clear understanding of the In-game rules, I type with correct grammer and try to make everything as clear as possible. Also I am very tolerant, patient, and understanding.

Thanks, Satan.
Back to top Go down
retro freak

retro freak

Satan's Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Mod App.   Satan's Mod App. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:37 pm

never seen u in game
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

Satan's Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Mod App.   Satan's Mod App. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Are you serious?
Back to top Go down
Michael

Satan's Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Mod App.   Satan's Mod App. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Same. Never seen you and you only just joined the forums. It says on the mod app do not post here as soon as you join. That's exactly what you did.
Back to top Go down
retro freak

retro freak

Satan's Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Mod App.   Satan's Mod App. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:40 pm

im not exactly sure also i think i seen him and players telling me that u scammed jothan :O Suspect
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

Satan's Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Mod App.   Satan's Mod App. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:48 pm

Michael- Can you read? My app says I joined before server was down, and mod app says do not post an app as soon as you join server. Clearly I've waited before submitting an app. Thank you smart one for your unneeded/unwanted response.

Retro- Jonathan has told me he cleared things up with you, is this true?
Back to top Go down
Michael

Satan's Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Mod App.   Satan's Mod App. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:50 pm

It mean's join forums. Why would you make an application with only like 3 posts? Look at most other players. Usually over 100 posts. Proving that they are here to stay.
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

Satan's Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Mod App.   Satan's Mod App. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:52 pm

With a forum community this small most of there posts consist of spamming and grave digging.

"All Moderator Applications Will Be Posted Here, Dont Post As Soon As You Join The Server"

It clearly say's server and not forums.
Back to top Go down
retro freak

retro freak

Satan's Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Mod App.   Satan's Mod App. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:55 pm

you still need to play the server plus monkey is ftw monkey
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

Satan's Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Mod App.   Satan's Mod App. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:56 pm

retro freak - many times I've stood by and spoken few words to you in game. A few minutes ago I was standing next to you. I think you just choose not to see me.
Back to top Go down
retro freak

retro freak

Satan's Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Mod App.   Satan's Mod App. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:57 pm

ur were on? wow i did not see u lol
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

Satan's Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Mod App.   Satan's Mod App. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:58 pm

I know you don't see me, clearly. I've spoken to you in game as well. I guess I didn't leave a lasting impression or anything on you. I was a bit surprised when you said you've never seen me.
Back to top Go down
retro freak

retro freak

Satan's Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Mod App.   Satan's Mod App. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:02 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
q

q

Satan's Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Mod App.   Satan's Mod App. Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:10 pm

Satan is ok but there is to many staff right now.
And retro is online much,.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
retro freak

retro freak

Satan's Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Mod App.   Satan's Mod App. Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:43 pm

meh:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Satan's Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Mod App.   Satan's Mod App. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satan's Mod App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: Players :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: