Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Travis's Moderator application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
travis

travis

Travis's Moderator application Empty
PostSubject: Travis's Moderator application   Travis's Moderator application Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:40 pm

I want to start off with some general information. I am Travis and I live in the US. I like skilling/pk servers. Not one or the other but a little of both. This is why I have come to this server. Really happy with what I see so far! Smile

I want a staff position because? (I want to help the private server as a whole)
Why should I be staff? (I help out a lot, former staff positions on many servers, deal with situations in a nice manner)
Would I be active? (of course!)

If there are any other questions please post them on this topic, thank you and good night. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pentagon

Pentagon

PostSubject: Re: Travis's Moderator application   Travis's Moderator application Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:41 am

I like your application, lots of colours:d

But.
You should follow the layout that has been made for applies.
And you havent played that long yet. So i suggest that u play a few more weeks and start building some respect around you. And then finally, you have resources to make the application even better and with lots of support =)

- Pentagon -
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.Rapescap3.net
travis

travis

PostSubject: Re: Travis's Moderator application   Travis's Moderator application Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Very true, I just thought I would get one in. So people know I am trying to get a position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Travis's Moderator application   Travis's Moderator application Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:59 pm

a very short application, following the wrong guideline. you're very new to the server and it clearly says as the description of the application section not to apply if you're new. the main reason is because new people just spam the forums with their application leaving the serious ones lost within them, unable to be found.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Travis's Moderator application   Travis's Moderator application Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:10 pm

Lolz Bro, Give the new kid a shot. Let him prove himself to us, and if he plays for as long as us, maybe he has a chance Wink

Travis: Stay strong. Always follow rules, and dont give up. Ive been playing like a year since v2 and i still dont have staff, and never have on Rap3, but im still trying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
q

q

PostSubject: Re: Travis's Moderator application   Travis's Moderator application Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:59 am

Proove ur self this month
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rapescap3.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travis's Moderator application   Travis's Moderator application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travis's Moderator application
Page 1 of 1