Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pixel Moderator Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pixel

Pixel Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Pixel Moderator Application   Pixel Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:08 pm

IGN(InGame Name):
Pixel

Ammount of time you been moderator:

Ammount of time you been Administrator:

Ammount of time you been Co-Owner:

Ammount of time you been Hidding Admin:

Did you ever hosted your own server:Yes

If you did how many players you got on it & any prove :I still have my source.

Why should we pick you as a moderator :You should pick me for the position of a moderator, because I'm on the server when ever I can in my spare time. I also try help out the newcomers and older members when ever they need help with stuff I know. If I dont know I'll try and find out for me and the person I'm helping so they know ,and I know. I have been on the server for a fairly decent ammount of time and I have great respect for all the kind members and all the staff members, because they are so loyal. I also have great respect for all the development team of RapeScap3, because they put so much of they're time and effort into making this a great community as it is right now and making it even better! Whenever I find rulebreakers I report them to any staff member that I can get a hold of, or wait till I can get a hold of one of them, Then I tell them what my complaint is with a thural report. Usually I don't really beg or complain about stuff because I know everything that happens is fair unless it's against the rules or something like that. I have been on the server for quit some time now and I think im ready and fit for the position of a moderator.

Will you be loyal to this server :
Yes

Abusing your power will result warn then demote...will you take this responsibility :Yes

More information about your self:I Played the server for 2 weaks , helped a lot of people , made my best to make RapeScap3 #1 Server , I Vote every 24 hour for RapeScap3 , Never did somthing bad for RapeScap3 and I will never do somthing bad for it, I used to be admin and i helped adrian with coding and making the website I was called Eat My Spec, I think some of you people on the old server remembers me.
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Pixel Moderator Application   Pixel Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:20 pm

1. never seen you
2. 2 weeks isnt near enough
3. wrong format
4. does it really matter how many times you've been the different types of staff?
Back to top Go down
Pixel

PostSubject: Re: Pixel Moderator Application   Pixel Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:23 pm

i been actually for 2 months but the server got off for like more than a month .. i didnt found the right format .. and yes it matter about the types of staff cuz u cant know if the player got enough experience or no ..
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Pixel Moderator Application   Pixel Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:26 pm

well, you could just say "been mod and admin on various servers"
saying you've been hidden admin isnt exactly going to help anyway.
Back to top Go down
Pixel

PostSubject: Re: Pixel Moderator Application   Pixel Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:27 pm

its about the experience .. not about the times .. and i almost coded 3 sources by my own .. so that means i got a rly good experience with staff positions !
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Pixel Moderator Application   Pixel Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:28 pm

well you've just been saying how many times you've been staff
and also, coding servers is easy. requires extremely basic knowledge of java which anyone could learn in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
q

q

PostSubject: Re: Pixel Moderator Application   Pixel Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:52 pm

He was in game today and he said he was quitting becuz he didnt get staff.
He was telling us that he could code things in 10min were seth was doing like all day for it.
I say no.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Pixel

PostSubject: Re: Pixel Moderator Application   Pixel Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:46 pm

dude .. i was going to be mod but i had 2 accs seth didnt know which one is the one that i want to be on .. and if java is easy why the gs stance isnt working on server u can do it so easy !
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Pixel Moderator Application   Pixel Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:16 am

Even if you did get mod, Which you wouldn't. No one would like you. I hate people who come into a server and go for staff straight away. Agrivates me.
Back to top Go down
Pixel

PostSubject: Re: Pixel Moderator Application   Pixel Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:13 am

I was a mod before reset ... im asking for my old position actually i was head admin ... but im good with mod now .. i'll also code .. and i didnt go on to be mod ... i wanted to talk with seth and adrian .. i didnt talk with them for like 2 months ..
Back to top Go down
q

q

PostSubject: Re: Pixel Moderator Application   Pixel Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:22 am

yup guys hes mod -.-
Back to top Go down
Pixel

PostSubject: Re: Pixel Moderator Application   Pixel Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:23 am

Thanks to seth and adrian ... and grats to u too Razz
Back to top Go down
q

q

PostSubject: Re: Pixel Moderator Application   Pixel Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:24 am

Ty lol..
Back to top Go down
1337 skills

1337 skills

PostSubject: Re: Pixel Moderator Application   Pixel Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pixel Moderator Application   Pixel Moderator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pixel Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1