Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic

Go down 
+5
Reaper Skill
getstabbed
Michael
Pentagon
Ruppich
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruppich

Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Empty
PostSubject: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:33 am

In-game User: Ruppich

How Long Have You Been playing: Since V11

Am I Trustworthy: Yes, I have been admin on 2 top servers and are a Community Member (Took 3 years to get) on the top RSPS Site.

How Long Are You Active: \\4 Hours a day or so.

What Would You Do: Do my job as a Moderator of RapeScap3, and make sure no one Glitches, Abuses Bugs, Abuses other players, Lure, Scam, Dupe, or be disrespectful to other members and maybe help resolve issues within the server and maybe even outside(:

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: Friendly, Try to help people when they ask questions, Dedicated to training, and I do socialize with members alot.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: Because I believe I can give your server good, Atleast something it needs. I would really like to be an administrator for my experience, but thats not up to me. I like your server, and I really believe having me would improve the servers popularity (This is the first server Ive played that Ive liked in 1 year, and im popular on RuneLocus)

What kind of experience do you have: Server Creator, PeaceScape, InfernoScape, Etc. Server Development Mod at one point on runelocus, Community member, Admin on several big servers.

Notes you want to add: Not really, Just that you should do this (:

Proof that I am the real ruppich:
Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Hafdfha

I can Advertise your server on my account on runelocus, so im valueable. haha

Last edited by Ruppich on Sat May 08, 2010 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pentagon

Pentagon

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:01 am

First off:
Nice application. =)

But.
I have never seen you Ingame or on the forums, and there are many other players who have played for a long time and
deserves mod more than you. Thats why I wont vote for you YET. I'm sure you'll have plenty of time making more respect around you.
That is when you make an application.

Godd luck at the best.

- Pentagon -
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Rapescap3.net
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:05 am

Sorry. Post count is 2? Actually just today I saw youand the first thing you said is can I have free tri. That's the only time I saw you. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Ruppich

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:05 am

Doesn't really sound like me haha.
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:06 am

yeah, sorry but v11 isnt long enough. just because you're respected on runelocus doesnt mean you can instantly get a staff position on any server you want. you have to earn it like everyone else instead of trying to lower everyone elses chance by showing off with your position.
in my opinion you have a bad attitude and don't deserve it at all.
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:08 am

Haha. I've played since v5. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ruppich

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:10 am

I think I deserve it to be honest, I have more experience than the owner of this server probably as well. Really earning doesn't have anything to do with how long you've been with the server if you really think about it, because there could be a total idiot play the server for 1 year, and get mod and totally ruin everything. Experience is more important than time, and I have more of that than any administrator on here does. I'm not cocky, Im just a really straight forward person. I could be a valuable resource to the server as well if you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:12 am

No. You are cocky.
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:14 am

ruppich, you havn't done anything at all for the server. any server that gives staff for doing nothing is idiotic. as i said before you don't deserve mod/admin for having experience on other servers. i've been staff for years on various servers and you dont see me saying that's gonna get me mod. getting mod means helping the server in every way possible. i think most people would agree.
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:15 am

Well. I know I do.
Back to top Go down
Ruppich

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:19 am

But really what can you do as a regular player to help the server? I can advertise the server on my runelocus account, make videos, etc, but really how much does that help? How can you measure the amount of help someone gives? I tripled a player count and got 700 votes for a server in a week because of my title and popularity. I dont know about you, but that sounds like a big upper.
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:22 am

Yeh. But that's for another server. We don't care about other servers.
Back to top Go down
Ruppich

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:23 am

You guys are obviously not getting the message: I can help you, and you guys are just to stingy to stop thinking about yourself being moderator, than to reason with me and hear what Im saying. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:24 am

what can a normal player do? me and michael are part of a team that helps catch dupers on the server... that helps keep an economy stable.
also helping new players and if an admin asks a question to me (like an npc id) i will find it for them.
the little things are what helps a server to become great like rapescap3 once was, and if you don't accept that, you have no chance of earning staff.
also, you're more desperate to get staff. play again for a few days and post an application straight away. my first application was months after i started playing.
Back to top Go down
Ruppich

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:27 am

Yes little things like that will help and individual on the server, but not really the server itself. I understand you want to make this server great, and I do too. I want to help develop v13 to be honest with you, because some of the stuff on the server is just too used. Not original. Your not really helping the server itself. If you want to help youd advertise like I have been doing for the last four hours.

All I have to say about this.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:29 am

advertising a server isnt what helps... if a player isnt told how to play or what to do, they'll just quit. helping them takes less time than advertising and helps more.
advertising just pisses other servers off and makes them dupe on this server, like what happened when we last had 50 players online. the massive increase from advertising caused many people to start duping, costing admins and a few normal players time to catch and ban them.
Back to top Go down
Ruppich

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:46 am

Duping has been fixable for many months now. Wow....
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:03 am

no ruppich, there's another dupe that is possible on any servers. the idea actually makes it harder to see people doing it, unless they do it in an obvious place like most rapescap3 dupers.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:01 pm

The advertizing would really help, but prove to us that you are worthy for mod.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:50 pm

noooo reaper. as i mentioned advertising pisses people off and they try to fuck the server up.
Back to top Go down
Ruppich

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Not that kind of advertising, legit advertising.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:20 pm

I legit adverted to 1k members on my server in 2007 when if you had members objects you hadan instant 100 members haha. Its easy, but i dont think its worth mod
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:51 pm

You dont deserve anything! Noob Begger!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kills4pills.webs.com
Pentagon

Pentagon

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:52 am

Find the reason i posted this.
Theres nothing you can say against it.
Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic 24l36g0
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Rapescap3.net
q

q

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:19 am

come and earn it online u dont make a chance if ur only online on forums Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic   Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruppich (From Runelocus) Admin/Mod Topic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next