Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application

Go down 

Do you want me to get moderator?
Yes
Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application I_vote_lcap80%Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
No
Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application I_vote_lcap0%Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Who are you
Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application I_vote_lcap10%Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Maybe with work
Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application I_vote_lcap10%Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
getstabbed

Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application Empty
PostSubject: Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application   Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:46 pm

In-game User: Getstabbed

How Long Have You Been playing: Since V2/V3

Am I Trustworthy: Yes. I am very helpful and do not abuse like certain staff do.

How Long Are You Active: 4 or so hours a day currently. Sometimes more, sometimes only a couple of none at all (4 is probably average)

What Would You Do: I would help search accounts, since no players trust me to do so currently, meaning dupers can get away with their crime until an admin comes on. I will also help new players like I am doing anyway, although mod will put me at an advantage with that.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: Usually friendly, unless something/someone has annoyed me. I am also very helpful most of the time.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: In order to help. I feel that the greatest way I can help is by doing things that people only trust a moderator/admin to do.

What kind of experience do you have: Lots of experience. I have played multiple servers and achieved high staff ranks on pretty good servers.

Notes you want to add: Recently, I have been suggesting players that could be possible dupers, as well as tracking them down, informing admins and letting them do their work Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
q

q

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application   Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Getstabbed and Q the Dupe hunterz!
Detect a dupe and we are there.
Detective : Getboobed
Detective : Almighty Boob

We will find ya Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rapescap3.net
Pentagon

Pentagon

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application   Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:24 pm

Who are you? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.Rapescap3.net
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application   Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:09 pm

I'm getstabbed, and I deserve mod Very Happy lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application   Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:13 pm

Again. Mr. No credit Rimmy. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application   Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:27 am

my dream list of staff:

Owners: Adrian + Seth (obviously
Co owner: Pure Kaos
Head admin: Bobibob
Admins: Current admins are pretty decent so they can remain there. (especially you ricky :O)
Head Mod: None
Mods: Myself, Q, Rimmy for now. maybe others.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
q

q

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application   Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:54 am

Ye i think that one is fine Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rapescap3.net
Rael

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application   Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:37 am

Mate, you'd be a good fucking mod yeah budz. Listen up. I bet you're a cool guy and shit but you need inspiration try do pot or sex drugs rock and roll. Best thing you can do (Well you'll already get mod I hope) Is make something for de community, where all the wankerz(Suckerz) Will join in and respect you Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337 skills

1337 skills

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application   Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:35 pm

U love to be admin, ur a great guy, but the multi posting lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application   Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:01 pm

got mod now, thanks for your support peoples =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dude

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application   Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:13 am

Gratz Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application   Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:57 pm

who are you bro? Razz you deserve it man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application   Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:02 am

Congratulations man. Hope you enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application   Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:50 am

um.. forgot to post this again, admin now lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application   Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getstabbed's new and improved moderator application
Page 1 of 1