Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sup' Wankers! I'm back!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rael

Sup' Wankers! I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Sup' Wankers! I'm back!   Sup' Wankers! I'm back! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:25 pm

Ey mother fuckers! I'm back, shitting hell this shit has changed. Me and Spaghman used to play. I was better than the cunt back then but now you're the fucking owner lucky admin demoting cunt, just because I kick your ass at poker every night.. Well... Sometimes, but yeah. I played here like what a year or some shit... Idk, feels like it.... When some cunt nicked my how to get rid of blackbox DOS code -.-.. Stupid bitch. Meh, yep. I'm back. I'm more of a dick than ever! Pwning Raging nerds!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rise Against

Rise Against

PostSubject: Re: Sup' Wankers! I'm back!   Sup' Wankers! I'm back! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:29 pm

Who do you think you are? :p
Back to top Go down
Rael

PostSubject: Re: Sup' Wankers! I'm back!   Sup' Wankers! I'm back! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:31 pm

A cheeky bastard who rages on the internet pretending he's hard but gets beat in real life by a dildo. You?
Back to top Go down
Rise Against

Rise Against

PostSubject: Re: Sup' Wankers! I'm back!   Sup' Wankers! I'm back! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:32 pm

Evan. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rael

PostSubject: Re: Sup' Wankers! I'm back!   Sup' Wankers! I'm back! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Yo' nice to meet you Evan. I hope you don't have crabs.
Back to top Go down
q

q

PostSubject: Re: Sup' Wankers! I'm back!   Sup' Wankers! I'm back! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:41 am

Rael xDD wtf nice intro Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Rael

PostSubject: Re: Sup' Wankers! I'm back!   Sup' Wankers! I'm back! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:02 am

Just speaking my mind... *Thinks; Q looks sexy in them leggings* btw them leggs look horrible as fuck get the fishnets back <3.
Back to top Go down
spaghman

spaghman

PostSubject: Haha   Sup' Wankers! I'm back! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Haha Rael your funny as always Smile
Ily man and you have time to beat me since:

IM IPED
Back to top Go down
1337 skills

1337 skills

PostSubject: Re: Sup' Wankers! I'm back!   Sup' Wankers! I'm back! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Finally some sence has come to rapescap3 to ip spagh, and hi rael.
Back to top Go down
Rael

PostSubject: Re: Sup' Wankers! I'm back!   Sup' Wankers! I'm back! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:45 pm

Yep xD, Olav lmao, you fail.. You won me what 4 times at poker. Then you get iped off this lmao! Bless ya' mate <3. Eh, It's true though soon as you get power you molest it up the ass.
Back to top Go down
1337 skills

1337 skills

PostSubject: Re: Sup' Wankers! I'm back!   Sup' Wankers! I'm back! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:47 pm

Rofl owned by a guy with 7 posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup' Wankers! I'm back!   Sup' Wankers! I'm back! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup' Wankers! I'm back!
Page 1 of 1