Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does spaghman really deserve to be staff???

Go down 
+4
ricky
Rael
Reaper Skill
Driven Manic
8 posters

Does spaghman deserve staff honestly?
Yes.
Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? I_vote_lcap60%Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
No.
Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? I_vote_lcap40%Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Haven't met him yet.
Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? I_vote_lcap0%Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Driven Manic

Driven Manic

Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? Empty
PostSubject: Does spaghman really deserve to be staff???   Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Well after what i have seen spaghman say/do i am kinda getting annoyed at him...He kinda abuses/flames other staff.Dont believe me?Take a look at these pics below.

Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? 0027

Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? 0028

Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? 0029

Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? 0030

Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? 0031

Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? 0032

So does that change your mind about spaghman?Does he really deserve staff?Tell me what you think etc.
Have a great day Razz
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Does spaghman really deserve to be staff???   Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:37 pm

He needs to get iped, he got me into trouble because he wanted admina nd he knew if i got banne dhe would have an open spot -.- i think thats bull. Read my post in general discussion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Driven Manic

Driven Manic

PostSubject: Re: Does spaghman really deserve to be staff???   Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:24 pm

Yea he also p ringed me because i wa shitting a lvl 74 that kept atking me,so i d clawed the lvl 74,and killed him...so spag p rings me and tells me t stop atking him...i have a pic of me dying it jsut doesnt show the number he hit
Back to top Go down
Driven Manic

Driven Manic

PostSubject: Re: Does spaghman really deserve to be staff???   Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:25 pm

rofl i didnt mean to put "shitting meant to be hitting :p,soz for double posting XD
Back to top Go down
Rael

PostSubject: Re: Does spaghman really deserve to be staff???   Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:46 pm

Ey, he's got shit personal in real life, so he might have a little N.R. But, come on. Give him a break, he's a good kiddo, just give him a chance please mate.
Back to top Go down
ricky

ricky

PostSubject: Re: Does spaghman really deserve to be staff???   Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:25 am

ok spagh has shit going on in real life we all know that but if he has that why take it out on the rest of the world. because things happen doesnt mean others deserve punishment aswell. spagh is going through shit right now and i get that but ive been through things in my past aswell from being homeless to losing loved ones to being rejected in my face by my parents but i dont take it out on anybody i continue to live my life because u only get one chance to do things right. honestly spagh just needs a break from all drama and if being staff is causing the drama he should just take a break so im staying neutral in this because i dont want another staff war. it is pointless i mean we all know who will win. honestly for now staff drama is getting annoying so if i see any staff members fighting ima be first on the scene to end it even if it costs someone there job. im sorry for that but it is what it is, and nothings going to change that. as for spagh being staff he could remain staff ive seen him help once in a while, but i mean staff not owner thats just straight ridiculous. its too many owners and barely enough players for the staff to accually opporate correctly. its the truth, and so i dont mind him as staff as long as it remains mutual to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Does spaghman really deserve to be staff???   Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:36 am

Agreed with Rael. Spagh is actually really nice. You guys just don't know him.
Back to top Go down
q

q

PostSubject: Re: Does spaghman really deserve to be staff???   Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:45 am

People u can say like he has it hard in real life.
But ur story in real life doesnt mean ur proness on rapescap3 going down.
People Act like how they are.
Ill understand if he is anoyed sometimes but its not sometimes its almost always!
Back to top Go down
1337 skills

1337 skills

PostSubject: Re: Does spaghman really deserve to be staff???   Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Spagh is a fuck-up irl and wasnt planned to be born, Nuff said.
If u wanna post saying "harsh" go for it.
Back to top Go down
retro freak

retro freak

PostSubject: Re: Does spaghman really deserve to be staff???   Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:17 pm

im glad hes iped
Back to top Go down
q

q

PostSubject: Re: Does spaghman really deserve to be staff???   Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:57 am

same retro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does spaghman really deserve to be staff???   Does spaghman really deserve to be staff??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does spaghman really deserve to be staff???
Page 1 of 1