Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future.

Go down 
+3
Pentagon
I Am Jesse
Reaper Skill
7 posters

Agree or Disagree
Agree
Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. I_vote_lcap88%Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
Disagree
Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. I_vote_lcap12%Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Reaper Skill

Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. Empty
PostSubject: Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future.   Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Spaghams the new sheriff in town and 99% of the players that still play hate it. Oh well, rapescap3 isn't as good as it used to be. Nobody listens and everyone wants to make there own rules. I will admit I abused ONCE when I flamed Pure Kaos because he said i was abusing because I was making a joke with ym friend and I said "When you were playing rsps's I was getting laid haha". Then Kaos muted my friend for saying that ::resettask doesnt work and that kaos should learn the commands now so he cna help people without giving false info. I had a long as hell un-necessary conversation but it was a bad day for me and shit happens. To the point server will go to hell if you don't choose the staff wisely, as it is we have 12 players atm, we don't need as many staff as we did when we had 150+ on 24/7. Not to mention we have 3 owners, we don't need 4 freaking owners. No successful server has ever had more then 2 because they go power hungry and jsut abuse eachother which forces players to leave. In my opinion if Adrian was the only owner none of this shit would happen. I have nothing ageinst Seth and I know hes a really good guy. But I also know that we all like to help our friends. I know I help my friends but I don't choose favorites, my friends can tell you that. Adrian is on enough to know what goes on and believe me he does check the forums evey now and agein. I know that this post is long but it will explain all of my thought and trust me it will get a lot longer and will probably have a lot of typo's. Adrian is a good owner and he kept things in balance. Just think, in v6-v12 Seth hardly played. Honestly I know I was on a LOT and I know that I rarely saw Seth. Back then there was balance between the staff and everything was okay except for a few problems and then the whole donate for staff thing which we all tryed to solve and then the Clawed Badly ipban crises where we had to reset the entire server because clawed badly hreatened to ddos us if he didnt get admina nd then got staff and startd ipbanning everyone. Well I know that we don't want this happenind agein which is why I brought back players that I know are helpful and I didn't advert to rules breakers. I have heard numerous stories that Seth gave a pring to his friend and his friend duped it then gave prings to people. Seth also have out free void to his friends which i think is unfare. Also now Spagham is getting owner? Look in report abuse > Spagham TuT TuT TUT and tell me that he would be a good owner. He's gonna abuse and I know that the server will become shitty if he does. I only want to protect Rapescap3 and all the player, you guys know that. But I can;t because Spagham and supposedly Seth and Pure Kaos ipbanned me. Not to mention remember the spammers Mike Milf and then the ultimate dupers? Well when I banned them (Mike, Milf, Noob) I got yelled at and they got unbanned. Noob had 10m phats and supposedly gave them to spagh. When i asked spagh he said that he had, then h said he didn't and he refused to give them to me so I could empty them. This was before he had admin and he was a mod, so I know he didn;t get 10m white phats from spawning. He then said that he was making an acc so when he got admin he could still have hiss tuff and he xferred everything unclusing a pring to that account. Isn;t that abuse? What if he gets pked while hes afk and someone loots it and dupes it like Mike and Milf. That would cause more massive chaos in the server. Also when Spagham was a normal player je pringed my pker in wilderness and then said he looted the pring from me after pringing me. THis is why I was ipbanned the first time.I don;t understand how anyone could possible believe that. Then this shit baout getting Adam ipbanned, I mean, now you want to make him owner? Also Pure Kaos flamed me non stop for like 5 hours because he was abusing and I was trying to sotp him. He argues with me saying I was abusing him and he said he was getting a million screenies of me abusing, the only screenie he has is me and my friend 5x5 in varrock pk when iw as saying a joke. I wrote "While you were playing rsps's I was getting laid" "lol" Then 5x5 wrote "lol" Kaos got both of the lol's in the screenie, hence how was I abusing if it was a joke to my friend? Thats part of the reason why I got iped the second time, which is why i'm iped now. False abuse? your kidding me right? The point is a lot fo the staff abuse and its 100% bullshit. Then the people that don't abuse get iped for doing what they are supposed to do. It's now just me, its anyone that Seth didn;t make staff or that Seth doesn't have control of. Seth is a good guy and all, but thats just bullshit. Well thats most of my thought about this whole sitation, I just thought i'd share my point of view and get that off my chest. If you agree with this write a commentabout it, I can answer any questions you have about this or in-game. You have to ask me on the forums though because as I said I am iped ingame.

EDIT: After being un iped and seeing how much spagh really does ingame i think differently of him. I think he does deserve co and he would be good at it. Good luck Spagham Smile

Thanks for reading,
The one, the only, Reaper.

Last edited by Reaper Skill on Sat May 01, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Reaper Skill

Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future.   Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:24 pm

ps: this was originally a reply, but I thought i'd make a post about it. It was a reply after I saw that Spagh was getting owner and nobody wanted it. If you don't think I make any sense then thats fine but most of you know i'm only interested in what's best for the server. And thats not having 4 owners.
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future.   Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Damn Man, those are some serious words. I agree :S
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future.   Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:11 pm

If this doesn't show how dedicated I am, idk what will...
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future.   Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Bro, this deff shows how devoted u are...
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future.   Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Thanks bro, and thanks for agreeing
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future.   Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Haha thanks for writing this, must have taken a while to write :S
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future.   Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:18 pm

A little over 16 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Pentagon

Pentagon

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future.   Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:59 am

I' not going to read that:\

But agree Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Rapescap3.net
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future.   Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:34 am

Tbh. Spagh doesn't deserve owner. He has been a mate to me so I think he deserves mod atleast. And all other shit I agree with.
Back to top Go down
bl33d n00b

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future.   Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:48 am

tldr
Back to top Go down
q

q

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future.   Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:31 am

Way to long many people to lazy to read it like meh :p
but ill see what its all about and totally agreed.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future.   Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Vote on the poll... 5 agrees but only 2 people did the poll.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future.   Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:19 pm

wow dude i dint know u could write stuff like this its deep man its deep
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future.   Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:14 am

Add a new poll thing. Put In the middle.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future.   Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:35 am

Can't
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future.   Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaper Skill's words. Please Read. In full consideration of Rapescap3's future.
Page 1 of 1