Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rapescap3 is Boring :S

Go down 
+2
1337 skills
bobibob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bobibob

bobibob

Rapescap3 is Boring :S Empty
PostSubject: Rapescap3 is Boring :S   Rapescap3 is Boring :S Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:38 am

Rapescap3 is officially boring and this is because we don't have an economy...

Adrian. Seth. if you want an economy you will have to do a few things....

reduce the drop rate of all monsters :S like a 1/20 chance of getting bandos tassies from boss

divide the amount of money you get by stalls say by 100 or 10 so insted of getting 5mill from the gem stall reduce it to 500k Very Happy
and do the same with the shops... it gives people a lot more to work for their money....
Adrian i've suggested this to you before but you said the players like the easyness....
have you seen the server lately everybody is bored :S there is nothing to do.....

make ::skills bigger with everything ! including a rc alter that would be fun :S put skills in a sealed of area... like a bigger island... tutorial island is a good idea :S
Back to top Go down
1337 skills

1337 skills

PostSubject: Re: Rapescap3 is Boring :S   Rapescap3 is Boring :S Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:50 am

bobibob wrote:

reduce the drop rate of all monsters :S like a 1/20 chance of getting bandos tassies from boss

divide the amount of money you get by stalls say by 100 or 10 so insted of getting 5mill from the gem stall reduce it to 500k Very Happy
and do the same with the shops... it gives people a lot more to work for their money....
Adrian i've suggested this to you before but you said the players like the easyness....
have you seen the server lately everybody is bored :S there is nothing to do.....

make ::skills bigger with everything ! including a rc alter that would be fun :S put skills in a sealed of area... like a bigger island... tutorial island is a good idea :S
This wouldn't be rapescape.
It would be shitscape.
Just get used to it, once there's more players he might reduce stuff.
Back to top Go down
q

q

PostSubject: Re: Rapescap3 is Boring :S   Rapescap3 is Boring :S Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:01 pm

read my new stafflist would made a big change and more people
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
q

q

PostSubject: Re: Rapescap3 is Boring :S   Rapescap3 is Boring :S Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:17 pm

we need more people !!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
1337 skills

1337 skills

PostSubject: Re: Rapescap3 is Boring :S   Rapescap3 is Boring :S Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:26 am

Q don't gravedig and spam, ur a criminal also ur double posting, but bobibob, if this happend, it would like, make people leave.
Back to top Go down
Icicle

PostSubject: Re: Rapescap3 is Boring :S   Rapescap3 is Boring :S Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:06 pm

1337 skills wrote:
bobibob wrote:

This wouldn't be rapescape.
It would be shitscape.
Just get used to it, once there's more players he might reduce stuff.

It's already shitscape
Back to top Go down
Icicle

PostSubject: Re: Rapescap3 is Boring :S   Rapescap3 is Boring :S Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:07 pm

q wrote:
we need more people !!!!!

HELL NO! Don't join this server!
Back to top Go down
sean fails

PostSubject: Re: Rapescap3 is Boring :S   Rapescap3 is Boring :S Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:12 am

icicle why do you hate this server? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Rapescap3 is Boring :S   Rapescap3 is Boring :S Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:39 pm

cuz it sucks hairy black cock?
nah but everyones leavin....my friends...STABBY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rapescap3 is Boring :S   Rapescap3 is Boring :S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rapescap3 is Boring :S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: General :: Updates-
Jump to: