Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rapescap3 might be coming back feedback

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
q

q

Rapescap3 might be coming back feedback Empty
PostSubject: Rapescap3 might be coming back feedback   Rapescap3 might be coming back feedback Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:12 am

Hey guys guess which sexy muddafukka is back.
Haha just kidding hey guys Q here, got adrians message true the mail today,
About rapescap3 might be coming back and he asked for some feedback, i think its a good idea,
i know alot of old players that feelt so bad when rapescap3 fell down the drain, i still speak to some of them,
and i think they will consider coming back, as i said i personnaly think its a good idea, when the server ran at its best, the community was nice, the economic balance was nice, it was deffinatly one of the best rsps ive ever played, i personally quitted gaming for around a half year now cause i basicly just dont have the time for it any more but for rapescap3, i can be sure to say that i will try to start playing rapescap3 again when i have the time for it, cause i just miss the good old days.

-Greetings Q aKa Almighty Q.

PS: Sorry if this message is a bit clever or cocky
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Xtazis

Xtazis

PostSubject: Community 1st.   Rapescap3 might be coming back feedback Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:59 am

The server had its ups and downs but all through the months/years the community was amazing and that is why I had stayed. The economy was great and the community was like it was in rs '06. Just wish it would come back online. And wanting a reply from adrian in any part of the forums would be a bonus to confirm its re-release.
Back to top Go down
Xtazis

Xtazis

PostSubject: Re: Rapescap3 might be coming back feedback   Rapescap3 might be coming back feedback Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:21 am

getstabbed wrote:
Good economy? You could make bills within an hour.
Adrian made massive amounts of money back in the day so he's just coming back for more.
I don't see why you would even get excited at all :L
Economy was good primarily because of the tokens.
Adrian is making the prices much higher in the token shop because of inflation.
Fuck off this server is amazing.
Back to top Go down
deadfreak

PostSubject: Re: Rapescap3 might be coming back feedback   Rapescap3 might be coming back feedback Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:39 am

agreed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
adrian
Admin
adrian

PostSubject: Re: Rapescap3 might be coming back feedback   Rapescap3 might be coming back feedback Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Guys, i am not here to make money or anything
I actually have a really good job as an assistant manager at a marketing agency.
I'm in college now doing my thing!
Usually i would have asked for donations to get the server back up and running
But i didn't, i make enough to keep the server on and going.
Being in college allows me to have constant access to the PC now during school, which means i will be around more, unlike when i was in High School and was not allowed to use the computer.
I promise the server will stay on for a while!
Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
https://rapescap3.forumotion.com
Jar3dmcd

Jar3dmcd

PostSubject: Re: Rapescap3 might be coming back feedback   Rapescap3 might be coming back feedback Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:16 am

Theres the owner this server needs! way to go man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rapescap3 might be coming back feedback   Rapescap3 might be coming back feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rapescap3 might be coming back feedback
Page 1 of 1