Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thugnastie for modddd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thugnasty

thugnasty

thugnastie for modddd Empty
PostSubject: thugnastie for modddd   thugnastie for modddd Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:46 am

How Long Have You Been Playing: I've been playing for few months

In Game Name: thugnastie

Are you Trustworthy: Yes, im very trustworthy.
ive been helping ppl all the time

How Active are you:daily i play a few hours either in the morning afternoon and mostly night..i play when u.s players are playing and i play when overseas players are playing meaning i play till about 3 or 4 in the morning arizona time..
What Would You Do If you become mod: If i were to become a moderator i would make sure no bs goin on and help people who need it.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game:a smart one that can deal with any given situation fast but not lazily,i help out with little or big things.a funny people person

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I want to become a mod because i want to keep things runnin smoothly with less bs and more brains
What kind of experience do you have:my few months on rape and from insight from other players
Thanks for taking the time out to read this and i hope you can support me
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1757647645
thugnasty

thugnasty

thugnastie for modddd Empty
PostSubject: Re: thugnastie for modddd   thugnastie for modddd Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:29 am

bump
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1757647645

thugnastie for modddd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: Players :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: