Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT

Go down 
5 posters

vote dark d3ath as mod?
yes
DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  I_vote_lcap13%DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
no
DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  I_vote_lcap25%DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
maybe
DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  I_vote_lcap0%DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
hell yea!
DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  I_vote_lcap25%DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
hell no!
DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  I_vote_lcap37%DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
dark_d3ath

dark_d3ath

DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  Empty
PostSubject: DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT    DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Hai guys some of you may know me, others may not.
But for those who do not already know me, this is who i am...
For those of you who would like to know how i help this server, heres what i do

I always stay at home helping newbs who start
I always spend time learning new things about rapescap3 client and forums,
I am always learning from the best mods...Poison Fury, Jamie, Ryan Da Skil, im blonde, and Sway
also my favorite admin...nicole
I have also been playing for weeks now helping well over 50 people
Exclamation Exclamation

Heres what i wish to do if i become a mod:

If and when i become mod, i hope to continue helping others Surprised . I hope to become mod because i really wish to create order when something is out of it. Also, if i become a mod, i will be loyal to this server and everyone in it

please vote for me!

P.S. - 9/13/96 (my birthday) cheers lol!

Last edited by dark_d3ath on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.:blue:.

PostSubject: Re: DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT    DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:59 pm

u sound good but how long have you been playing
Back to top Go down
dark_d3ath

dark_d3ath

PostSubject: Re: DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT    DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:06 pm

i have been playing for around 6 weeks
Back to top Go down
.:blue:.

PostSubject: Re: DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT    DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:09 pm

oh k
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT    DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:41 am

no because u spammed every single forum post
Back to top Go down
ricky

ricky

PostSubject: Re: DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT    DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:45 pm

now you say you've been playing the server for 6 weeks correct? when i did a background check,
i got this:

you joined the forums yesterday...? got 16 posts and is now applying for moderator?
i'm sorry i'm going to say No on this. you lack experience with the server.

P.S. happy belated birthday.
Back to top Go down
dark_d3ath

dark_d3ath

PostSubject: Re: DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT    DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:12 pm

ricky wrote:
now you say you've been playing the server for 6 weeks correct? when i did a background check,
i got this:

you joined the forums yesterday...? got 16 posts and is now applying for moderator?
i'm sorry i'm going to say No on this. you lack experience with the server.

P.S. happy belated birthday.

i joined the forum then. i was playing for 6 weeks
Back to top Go down
dark_d3ath

dark_d3ath

PostSubject: Re: DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT    DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Grimm Raper wrote:
no because u spammed every single forum post

me commenting on 17 topics is now considered spamming? i saw u on every topic also...

ALSO...i read from one of your posts on a different mod application and i am copying and pasting...

"im doing no for everyone with less than 50 posts bcause they obviously cant read. On the moderator application topic it clrealy says must be active. please get outta here"

so i thought i should become a little more active on the forums...and now ur saying i spam them
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT    DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Grimm spams them too, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
ricky

ricky

PostSubject: Re: DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT    DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:42 pm

i don't agree with the spam because it's your right to respond to the posts made on the forums, however don't join the forums for 1 day and then apply for a staff position. it just makes you look foolish, you probably have played for 6 weeks. however you were never active on the forums, i don't see you in game at all, and your knowledge of the server is too vague to even apply for staff. Also you didn't even follow the correct application format. These are the reasons why i say no.
Back to top Go down
dark_d3ath

dark_d3ath

PostSubject: Re: DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT    DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:42 pm

ricky wrote:
i don't agree with the spam because it's your right to respond to the posts made on the forums, however don't join the forums for 1 day and then apply for a staff position. it just makes you look foolish, you probably have played for 6 weeks. however you were never active on the forums, i don't see you in game at all, and your knowledge of the server is too vague to even apply for staff. Also you didn't even follow the correct application format. These are the reasons why i say no.

well...worth a try
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT    DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:14 pm

saying have more than 50 posts doesnt mean spam a lot but indeed i spam forums a lot but tbh i think im the only one really active on the forums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT    DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DARK D3ATH FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT
Page 1 of 1