Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

yopeeps mod app. :)

Go down 
3 posters

should yopeeps get mod?
yes, i believe yopeeps would be a awesome mod.
yopeeps mod app. :) I_vote_lcap40%yopeeps mod app. :) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
he would be alright.
yopeeps mod app. :) I_vote_lcap20%yopeeps mod app. :) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
no, i believe he shouldn't be mod.
yopeeps mod app. :) I_vote_lcap40%yopeeps mod app. :) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
xx yopeeps xx

yopeeps mod app. :) Empty
PostSubject: yopeeps mod app. :)   yopeeps mod app. :) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:52 pm

How Long Have You Been Playing: 4 weeks or so.

In Game Name: yopeeps

Are you Trustworthy: I believe I am trustworthy as I assist other players. but also i do ask questions myself. Which isn't bad.
How Active are you: Weekdays: 3 and half hours or so a day. Weekends: 5 hours.

What Would You Do If you become mod: I would help make a better server. I have recruited two of my friends Smile! ( fff, and a87) I would also greet new comers and give tips to help out with their money issues lol.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: i may rage a bit when i do and lose some cash in pk. but i am also very helpful, and a problem solver Smile.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: to build trust among others and but to ultimately help to make a better server Smile.

What kind of experience do you have: i have been a mod on only one other server only because he is main coder of the sever. The server was DC scape 317. it was pretty popular until it got shut down.

Are You Reliable: i think i am reliable because i have been playing for a bit and have experience. I have explored quite a lot and have a great idea of the sever itself. Smile.

thank you for reading this Smile! Very Happy : Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ricky

ricky

PostSubject: Re: yopeeps mod app. :)   yopeeps mod app. :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:18 pm

you are a well dedicated player, however you're experience is still far too vauge :/. you still need to learn more about the server before anything else can come to it. you are well known but only so far, you have to make the owners notice you, its a very good tip. get yourself more active into the community aswell, i understand with school and all it makes it very hard to stay in the community and focus. school is always your main priority, but try to put more time into the community and not just greet newbies, but also guide them. the first thing people see is how nice you are and actually make other players want to be more like you. someone they can look up to. so for right now, its a no :/. keep going though, one of the best qualities both owners love is dedication and perseverance. dont give up on it just yet, if you follow these guidelines, i'm sure you'll make it to the top eventually. good luck :]
Back to top Go down
xx yopeeps xx

PostSubject: Re: yopeeps mod app. :)   yopeeps mod app. :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:54 pm

yes, school is main priority. i make grades to make my parents happy but also put effort into rapescap3 too. thank you for the tips. Very Happy. i love you afro <--- thats me. btw i have a afro and im white <3!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: yopeeps mod app. :)   yopeeps mod app. :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:47 pm

you believe your trustworthy but you have to prove it once you do you will no doubt become a great staff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yopeeps mod app. :)   yopeeps mod app. :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yopeeps mod app. :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: Players :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: