Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nu Moderator App.

Go down 
2 posters

Do you agree with this Application?
Yes, Nu has potential
Nu Moderator App. I_vote_lcap33%Nu Moderator App. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No, Nu does not deserve a staff position
Nu Moderator App. I_vote_lcap67%Nu Moderator App. I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Perhaps, Its 50/50
Nu Moderator App. I_vote_lcap0%Nu Moderator App. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Nu

Nu

Nu Moderator App. Empty
PostSubject: Nu Moderator App.   Nu Moderator App. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:04 pm

How Long Have You Been Playing: 2 weeks.

In Game Name: Nu

Are you Trustworthy: Yes, I believe myself to be trustworthy. I do not like to tell a lie, I do not feel it is ever necessary to lie.

How Active are you: Roughly 2 hours on weekdays. About more then 5 hours Weekends.

What Would You Do If you become mod:Had I been mod, I would kindly direct new players, answer questions along with the other players and staff within the game. And, assist the staff in banning and muting people who persist on spamming, threatening to DDOS and to hack players.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I believe myself to be a nice polite individual. I can be loose and comical sometimes, but I can easily turn that around and become serious. My temper, which rarely gets out of hand, may or may not explode.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: Though, I know this may be completely short on any part, the timing of my application. I want to become a staff member to assist those players who ask for help. Find causes of spam, as recently there have been many disconnections and huge signs of spamming. I, myself, was threatened to be hacked. I want to help put a stop to the spam, threats and make this a good environment for all players, trouble free.

What kind of experience do you have: To be honest, I have little experience with being a staff member. I only had a slight taste, as I was filling in for a mod who was gone for the day.

Are You Reliable: I am reliable. I think logically about items and responsibility. Deception is one of the things I do not like, which is more then a good reason for me not to deceive others.

Thank you for hearing me out, and giving the time and effort to read through this.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

Nu Moderator App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nu Moderator App.   Nu Moderator App. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:35 pm

i would like to say great app and my vote for no should be 50/50 not the "no" option
Back to top Go down

Nu Moderator App.
Page 1 of 1