Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reporting zack fair and the vps!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
d d s ramb0

reporting zack fair and the vps! Empty
PostSubject: reporting zack fair and the vps!   reporting zack fair and the vps! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:06 pm

1st i wanna say why would you add a command if you dont want anyone to use it? and second why is zack fair an admin? well i have a solution cuz i was muted for no clipping. and i am aloud cuz it is a donator command. either take the command out or unmute me. and vps is being a bitch and kept muting me? thats not fair. i want a demand unmute and a new vps.

sincerely,
lil pedo Surprised
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: reporting zack fair and the vps!   reporting zack fair and the vps! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:08 pm

lil pedo its a rule ::noclip isnt allowed on donors its an admin+ and its only on there because an admin from before named Cyber coded it in and other staff are unable to uncode it. If you are caught using it you will be banned/jailed/mute a mute is lucky because the staff take it pretty seriously. But the rules should make it more clear that a donor is not allowed to :;noclip.
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: reporting zack fair and the vps!   reporting zack fair and the vps! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:15 am

It was never a rule. People made it up because they got pissed off others could do what they couldn't. When I had donater I no-clipped everywhere and no one even told me it was a rule. TBH it bullshit he got muted but it's also bullshit that no clipping isn't allowed. Donaters donate for benefits, and right now ::mzone is hardly a benefit, so no clipping makes up for it.
Back to top Go down
Epic Demon

PostSubject: Re: reporting zack fair and the vps!   reporting zack fair and the vps! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:39 am

Michael wrote:
It was never a rule. People made it up because they got pissed off others could do what they couldn't. When I had donater I no-clipped everywhere and no one even told me it was a rule. TBH it bullshit he got muted but it's also bullshit that no clipping isn't allowed. Donaters donate for benefits, and right now ::mzone is hardly a benefit, so no clipping makes up for it.

he got sent to jail and no clipped out of there so uno...
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: reporting zack fair and the vps!   reporting zack fair and the vps! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:41 am

Why was he sent to jail?
Back to top Go down
Epic Demon

PostSubject: Re: reporting zack fair and the vps!   reporting zack fair and the vps! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:48 am

Michael wrote:
Why was he sent to jail?
selling donar items to non donar players
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: reporting zack fair and the vps!   reporting zack fair and the vps! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:48 am

Well, then it's acceptable, but generally donaters don't do things like that.
Back to top Go down
Epic Demon

PostSubject: Re: reporting zack fair and the vps!   reporting zack fair and the vps! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:05 am

Michael wrote:
Well, then it's acceptable, but generally donaters don't do things like that.
lol i wouldnt jail him for no reason
Back to top Go down
d d s ramb0

PostSubject: i was drunk -.-   reporting zack fair and the vps! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:42 am

i was drunk and i dont remeber anything. just went on forums just now and say i had a new post? wut happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reporting zack fair and the vps!   reporting zack fair and the vps! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reporting zack fair and the vps!
Page 1 of 1