Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryan Da Skil's Admin App!!! <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan da skil

Ryan da skil

Ryan Da Skil's Admin App!!! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Da Skil's Admin App!!! <3   Ryan Da Skil's Admin App!!! <3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:49 am

In-game User: Ryan Da Skil, Mod Ryan, R3demption, A, And a secret account! (;

How Long Have You Been playing: Since V1, 2and a half-3 years ago!!

Am I Trustworthy: Yeah, i'm trustworthy.. i use to be admin in this server before!!! and even then, people said i shouldve been Co-owner, o_O but thats just my dream ;3

How Long Are You Active: More than enough i'd say (: I'm on most of the time, and if i'm not in-game, i'd be on the chatbox, and even then, if people ask for help in-game or not, i will do everything in my power to help Very Happy

What Would You Do: What would i do? The same thing i kinda do now, help everyone out, do everything i can to give info about starting and/or letting people know where things r.. ex.(clues,shops,skilling areas) The main reason i want admin is to have the ability to unban/ipban/ipmute.. for spammers, dupers.. etc..

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: In-game i am a very helpful person, and i never turn anyone down for help.. I believe i am respected, but ya know,, can't really read peoples minds. :p

Why Do You Want To Be Admin: Well i already said it above, but okayyy, The main reason i want admin is to have the ability to unban/ipban/ipmute.. for spammers, dupers.. etc..

What kind of experience do you have: Hmm.. i use to Code, i use to be Owner in the server i coded..duh, i use to be Admin once in another server, i use to be mod in god knows how many.. and better yet, i'm mod on this server, and i was admin in v11-v13!!

Notes you want to add: Gl to me!! haha <3
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Da Skil's Admin App!!! <3   Ryan Da Skil's Admin App!!! <3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:58 am

gl ryan Smile i wont vote though haha
Back to top Go down
pker0x

pker0x

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Da Skil's Admin App!!! <3   Ryan Da Skil's Admin App!!! <3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:05 am

lawl i got nothing to say!!! u should be admin b4 1 month but u wont and u said demote me!!!! gl ryan u deserve it!!!! ftw ryan!note: [i see u need to play more Razz] joking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Da Skil's Admin App!!! <3   Ryan Da Skil's Admin App!!! <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryan Da Skil's Admin App!!! <3
Page 1 of 1