Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod Application for Taafe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
taafe

Mod Application for Taafe Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application for Taafe   Mod Application for Taafe Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:22 pm

How Long Have You Been Playing: I've been playing for approx 2 months. I started playing and then my computer broke so i had to wait a while to get a new one. Ive been playing again for almost a week now.

In Game Name: Taafe

Are you Trustworthy: Yes, im very trustworthy. Most of the people that have been online since the eco reset know me. I've been helping everyone with what i can.

How Active are you: Since ive been playing again ive been playing for atleast 5 hours aday (call me a nerd if you like) In that time ive been helping others aswell as making bank.

What Would You Do If you become mod: If i were to become a moderator i would carry on helping others and also enforce any rules set by Adrian and Seth. I would also try and stop people from other servers spamming their servers by muting them asap.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I am quite a frieldy person. I try to help each person on what they need. Wether it be items or where to find something i try to help them out. I'm kind of a relaxed guy just chilling at bandos or kbd most of the time.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I want to become a mod so i am respected and to help make sever become better. This could only be achieved by enforcing the rules so each player can have a fair game.

What kind of experience do you have: I have been an admin once on a friends server. Once he started making money from the server tho he started to turn into an a**hole. So then i decided to quit his server.

P.S. Thanks for taking the time out to read this and i hope you can support me
Back to top Go down
zack fair

zack fair

Mod Application for Taafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application for Taafe   Mod Application for Taafe Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:42 pm

You don't state how long you have been playing....?
i was playing about 5-7 hours a day for the first week but that only means that i've been playing for a week.

And the lack of posts that you have shows you aren't very active on forums
Keep in mind there are other staff yet to get there rank back and older players that have been playing for longer that are applying

GL

=P
Back to top Go down

Mod Application for Taafe
Page 1 of 1