Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

IM REALLY SORRY!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Im blonde

IM REALLY SORRY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: IM REALLY SORRY!!!!   IM REALLY SORRY!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:15 pm

Guys im really sorry for being away, i've just had major family isues that i will explain to ONLY adrian, seth, epic demon and reaper skill. I hope you understand and notify that i have NOT quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: IM REALLY SORRY!!!!   IM REALLY SORRY!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:25 am

why is this in the feedback section? o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Im blonde

PostSubject: Re: IM REALLY SORRY!!!!   IM REALLY SORRY!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:02 pm

I don't know lol, doesn't exactly matter.. I'll be back on tommorow guys and i hope you all aint missed me haha Smile Be surprised if im not demoted for being away so long :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: IM REALLY SORRY!!!!   IM REALLY SORRY!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:46 am

Im blonde wrote:
I don't know lol, doesn't exactly matter.. I'll be back on tommorow guys and i hope you all aint missed me haha Smile Be surprised if im not demoted for being away so long :p
server reset i think just talk to owners im sure theyll promote u its me the b 0 s s btw someone stole my acc name after reset :[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Im blonde

PostSubject: Re: IM REALLY SORRY!!!!   IM REALLY SORRY!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:46 am

Someone stole mine too don't worry about that, i can probably get seth to delete it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: IM REALLY SORRY!!!!   IM REALLY SORRY!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:38 pm

Im blonde wrote:
Someone stole mine too don't worry about that, i can probably get seth to delete it.
no need i dont play this anymore but thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael

PostSubject: Re: IM REALLY SORRY!!!!   IM REALLY SORRY!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Grimm, I told you that you spam the forums. You know, you don't have to post on EVERYTHING? Everything in the recent topics things is "Last post by Grimm Raper"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM REALLY SORRY!!!!   IM REALLY SORRY!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM REALLY SORRY!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: General :: Feedback-
Jump to: