Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Hey id like to be mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xfro0bx

Hey id like to be mod Empty
PostSubject: Hey id like to be mod   Hey id like to be mod Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:19 am

Hi there idk if you know but ive been following runescap3 for a long time from the start then it when down and came back up i downloaded the client and in the backrounf i saw me saying "koolkid rocks join runescap!" so i went on and helped people koolkid saw me and gave me mod due to me helping and sticking with the server so i was hoping that i could help out once more and get runescap back up there.now if im wrong and runescap is a total new idea and this isnt the one koolkid owed before that sry for waisting your time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pker0x

pker0x

PostSubject: Re: Hey id like to be mod   Hey id like to be mod Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:55 am

wtF?? bad format + its rap3scape nor runescap Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pker0x

pker0x

PostSubject: Re: Hey id like to be mod   Hey id like to be mod Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:55 am

wtF?? bad format + its rap3scape nor runescap Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Hey id like to be mod   Hey id like to be mod Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:21 am

lol this is so concise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zack fair

zack fair

PostSubject: Re: Hey id like to be mod   Hey id like to be mod Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:10 am

Well...... you aren't very active obviously with your one and only post on here?
also it would be unfair to give you mod if you have been "following" rapescap3 for a long time but no one has actually seen you on? there are current players also applying for mod using the proper means and format for the mod application.

Best of Luck
=P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Hey id like to be mod   Hey id like to be mod Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:12 am

zack fair wrote:
Well...... you aren't very active obviously with your one and only post on here?
also it would be unfair to give you mod if you have been "following" rapescap3 for a long time but no one has actually seen you on? there are current players also applying for mod using the proper means and format for the mod application.

Best of Luck
=P
yo zack its the b 0 s s i think they should set like a 50 post limit before u post a mod app
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zack fair

zack fair

PostSubject: Re: Hey id like to be mod   Hey id like to be mod Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:35 am

Nah
It's a really good idea but then people will make posts that mean nothing and just farm them up =\
That's more of a problem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Hey id like to be mod   Hey id like to be mod Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:14 am

No, people should just realise that they are not always the best fit for the job. Out of all the mod apps at least 80% of them are just new people who say they have played to gain respect fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey id like to be mod   Hey id like to be mod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey id like to be mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: Players :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: