Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann

Go down 
+2
Grimm Raper
mutedskiller
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Pro noob demoted?
Yes, Pro noob should be demoted
Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann - Page 2 I_vote_lcap63%Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
No, Pro noob should not be demoted
Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann - Page 2 I_vote_lcap37%Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Reaper Skill

Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:34 am

aha I confronted him abouyt it and he was like "fuck off" roflmao.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
colton

colton

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:50 am

Yet again! RELEVANCE PEOPLE! Not hard. Keep it on subject. There are other forum threads to post about this bullshit. Although he didn't do anything, it was wrong of him, but I doubt you lost anything seriously, and if not, you could have teled. This won't get him demoted as it's a simple and small task.

Disregards, Colton.
Yours Truly.
Back to top Go down
Fred

Fred

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:01 am

Don't do ban nor demote them.

Don't be a pussy at war.
Back to top Go down
Froobpk2

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:06 am

Fred wrote:
Don't do ban nor demote them.

Don't be a pussy at war.
i agree with the no demote
but the other dude is still breaking the rule if he is a pure and there maxed out.
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:15 am

First of all. When pro noob is saying go ahead and rush me? That is him BREAKING THE RULES!!!! So him breaking the rules is a instant demotion... I am sorry to say but when a staff member breaks the rules, others will break the rules and so one so once 95% of the players will be breaking the rules... So hence a ADMIN breaking the rules, it should NOT BE TOLERATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:17 am

colton wrote:
Yet again! RELEVANCE PEOPLE! Not hard. Keep it on subject. There are other forum threads to post about this bullshit. Although he didn't do anything, it was wrong of him, but I doubt you lost anything seriously, and if not, you could have teled. This won't get him demoted as it's a simple and small task.

Disregards, Colton.
Yours Truly.

I DIDNT HAVE FUCKING CHANGE TO TELE? THEY HIT 70'S ON ME? IM 1 DEFENCE... THEY HAVE DSGS AND OTHER THINGS. 2 HITS IM FUCKING DEAD! EVER THINK OF THAT? Colton. I dont see you doing alot for the server either....

The only ones I see doing stuff is Epic demon, Reaper skill, angel, jamie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2