Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dragons vs demons minnigame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadowblade

PostSubject: Dragons vs demons minnigame   Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Untill you guys get a suggestion area for the forums ill just post em wherever, and i make em alot, i make like 40 a month lmao. School gets boring, but dvd, i got from looking through my dvds last night and i saw dungeons and dragons 1, its my grandmas. But the basic idea is slaying players and the demons/dragons. 15 on each side, maybe you can use soul wars map? or a 2 sided map with hidden passeges and 2 areas where they can be set at...

But yea, the rewards should be castle wars tickets, and you should be able to buy newer customs from the shop such as ones that will come out later.

If you defeat a player they go back to there spawnplace, and there equiptment is stored in there inv. You start with a ddp, and by killing players you recive better gear, and in the next round you keep that gear, BUT ONLY IN THE GAME THERE IS NOT TELIENG OUT OF THE GAME, IF YOU LOG OR DC YOU END UP AT THe BEGINNING AND YOU DONT HAVE YOUR EQUIPTMENT FROM THE GAME, cus you cang get stuff like dual sgs or somthing easy from a random drop. BUT ITS INMINNIGAME equiptment only!!!! If you are cought with minnigame equiptment outside of it it should be punishable by bieng suspended, reciving an infraction and lost your equiptment. The equiptment should have the red loan thing on it, but to where everyone can see it. I cannot enphisise this enough people will dupe it.

But a new minnigame sounds like it could spruce up rapescap3 and improve the economy as well as make it a lil funner. MAKE A UTUBE VIDEOS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Dragons vs demons minnigame   Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:18 pm

This would be a good idea for castle wars
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rapescap3.net
pk honor

PostSubject: Re: Dragons vs demons minnigame   Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:31 am

nice idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BLAKExFTW

PostSubject: lol   Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:26 am

Dude don't copy things! this is from Project CataStrophe i played that game it sucks btw, but don't copy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rapescap3.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons vs demons minnigame   

Back to top Go down

Dragons vs demons minnigame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: General :: General-
Jump to: