Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Viera asking me to dupe.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Im blonde

Viera asking me to dupe. Empty
PostSubject: Viera asking me to dupe.   Viera asking me to dupe. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:17 am

Hey guys, this is a vid i made of Viera, she was begging me to dupe her bank bank. She was trying to catch dupers but actually wanted me to dupe. As i told her i vidded it she told me she did too so i thought she was joking, i asked her to post her vid just incase she really did want me to dupe her bank back then she replies, "I deleted the vid because you said to me u vidded to" Sorry i never got that on vid, it happened just after i stopped it although check the chat logs. Viera, why where you even let back?

Heres the link just add wwvv. I cant :S: youtube.com/watch?v=-L3yLkx2N0s
Back to top Go down
viera1337

viera1337

PostSubject: Re: Viera asking me to dupe.   Viera asking me to dupe. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Me and Reaper skill was trying to catch those bad ass dupers and leakers, and u just pop out from nowhere and said, i can dupe.
Back to top Go down
http://Rapescap3.new-forum-net
Manbearpig

Manbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Viera asking me to dupe.   Viera asking me to dupe. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:40 pm

Ur a slut viera is a a slut, problem solved.
Back to top Go down
viera1337

viera1337

PostSubject: Re: Viera asking me to dupe.   Viera asking me to dupe. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:59 pm

ahahahah manbear ur just mad cause u got demoted rigth?
Back to top Go down
http://Rapescap3.new-forum-net
Manbearpig

Manbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Viera asking me to dupe.   Viera asking me to dupe. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:59 pm

:vieraface: is going to be the replace of :trollface:
Back to top Go down
Limited

Limited

PostSubject: Re: Viera asking me to dupe.   Viera asking me to dupe. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:05 pm

HAHA MAN BEAR YOU GOT DEMOTED YOU GOT TOLD BLONDE IS RIGHT VIERA IS WRONG STFU MANBEAR!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001400149475
Im blonde

PostSubject: Re: Viera asking me to dupe.   Viera asking me to dupe. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Surprised you go limited haha. Manbear, if i were a slut, when you asked me for those nudes i would have sent them o.o. Your a dumb 12 year old leading a pedophiles life kid just give up. You like a pro computer nerd, litterly nothing to do with computers can get past you... You need to get yourself something other to do than this crap.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Viera asking me to dupe.   Viera asking me to dupe. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Manbear said Kim is a slut. :/ and Blonde isn't a slut. Also, I will admit that Kim told me she was going to try and find dupers. But even after she told Blonde that she was hunting for dupers she asked her to dupe. Hence, Kim wanted her items duped.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viera asking me to dupe.   Viera asking me to dupe. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viera asking me to dupe.
Page 1 of 1