Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

I torment I mod app :)))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I torment I

I torment I mod app :))) Empty
PostSubject: I torment I mod app :)))   I torment I mod app :))) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:58 am

My in game user is:I torment I

How long have you been playing?:i have been playing for 1 week Smile

are you trustwhorty:Yes i am:)

why?:I am trustwhorty because i dont break the rules like scamming and also i dont hack..since im a skiller i am very curious to see what i can wear so i ask ppl if i can try on some stuff and like always i give it back:)

what would you do for the server?:Well i would prevent people from scamming,spamming etc..I would happily help new players on the server,Be there when someone needs a staff member and i would tell people to vote because we want more players to play and have a better eco:)

What kind of person are you in game:I am happy to help,trustwhorty,friendly,mature Smile

how long are you active?:around 5-8hrs a day

Why do you want to become a mod?:Well because iv'e been mod 2 times and admin 3 times on different server's so i know how to act like a mod(i never abused the mod powers)

thank-you for reading and plz add me if you have any questions or need help with something:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twitch

Twitch

PostSubject: Re: I torment I mod app :)))   I torment I mod app :))) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:21 am

I torment I wrote:

Why do you want to become a mod?:Well because iv'e been mod 2 times and admin 3 times on different server's so i know how to act like a mod(i never abused the mod powers)

That isn't realy a reason why you want to be mod, And in your '1 week' of playing i havnt seen you on once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limited

Limited

PostSubject: Re: I torment I mod app :)))   I torment I mod app :))) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Twitch wrote:

That isn't realy a reason why you want to be mod, And in your '1 week' of playing i havnt seen you on once.[/quote]

Torm you got my vote bro Twitch what about you i rarely see you active at all and he is a skiller i see him every day so bro you want to see him go to skilling areas bro so stop dissing.....

P.S I torment I GL bro on staff.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001400149475
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: I torment I mod app :)))   I torment I mod app :))) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:56 pm

Twitch wrote:
I torment I wrote:

That isn't realy a reason why you want to be mod, And in your '1 week' of playing i havnt seen you on once.
lol i laugh when you say this XD thanks for the siggy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I torment I mod app :)))   I torment I mod app :))) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I torment I mod app :)))
Page 1 of 1