Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporting Pk 0wner Pk For Flamming my mom

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Im blonde

Reporting Pk 0wner Pk For Flamming my mom Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Pk 0wner Pk For Flamming my mom   Reporting Pk 0wner Pk For Flamming my mom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:26 pm

My mom actually does have cancer, she was told exposed to it back in 2010 and this just made me really sad, i actually didn't release my anger which im surprised but im not the type of person who would. And if you look at these pictures that i had to take twice, they actually like up.
Reporting Pk 0wner Pk For Flamming my mom 16925it
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Pk 0wner Pk For Flamming my mom   Reporting Pk 0wner Pk For Flamming my mom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:22 pm

people do that just ignore them dont make a big deal. If your really offended look at the mirror and tell yourself your a pimp and just walk away Very Happy. Yeah but seriously this is a small thing im sorry your mom has cancer and i know this kind of language will offend you but the best thing to do is to walk away or ignore pk owner pk. He said my mom had cancer too dont worry. I will try to get him muted or jailed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manbearpig

Manbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Pk 0wner Pk For Flamming my mom   Reporting Pk 0wner Pk For Flamming my mom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:26 pm

If he finds it so fucking funny I have no problem with him having it.
I'm feeling sorry for your mum, is she cured if I may ask?
Back to top Go down
ut342

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Pk 0wner Pk For Flamming my mom   Reporting Pk 0wner Pk For Flamming my mom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:41 pm

i wil find that noob and talk him to talk!
Back to top Go down
Epic Demon

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Pk 0wner Pk For Flamming my mom   Reporting Pk 0wner Pk For Flamming my mom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:34 am

ut342 wrote:
i wil find that noob and talk him to talk!
seth already has, and it was actually quite funny cuz pk 0wner shit himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Pk 0wner Pk For Flamming my mom   Reporting Pk 0wner Pk For Flamming my mom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting Pk 0wner Pk For Flamming my mom
Page 1 of 1