Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nishik's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nishik123

nishik's application Empty
PostSubject: nishik's application   nishik's application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:48 pm

Smile in-game user:nishik
How Long Have You Been playing:since the old server (V9) shut down but,i know most of stuff about the client.

Am I Trustworthy:yes,I am loyal Like a Star @ heaven Wink

How Long Are You Active:2-6 hours

What Would You Do:i would help others in need,ban rule breakers,encourage others to vote,bring justice to rapescap3.

What Kind Of Person Are You In Game:i am trustworthy,friendly,mature,caring,helpful,and smart.sometimes harsh.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod:because i want to help others,enfoce rapescap3. Very Happy

Notes you want to add:i like playing rapescap3,my goal is to let everyone have fun,I will play pest control to help people get points, Very Happy ,i like to have fun ,and i am creative.

thanks for reading my application Smile
comment if you want
Like a Star @ heaven *nishik* Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by nishik123 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

nishik's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: nishik's application   nishik's application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:02 pm

i was going to comment saying please dont post an app if youve only played for a day but if your a vet from v1-9 then welcome back Very Happy and good luck
Back to top Go down

nishik's application
Page 1 of 1