Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Shadowblades feedabck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadowblade

Shadowblades feedabck Empty
PostSubject: Shadowblades feedabck   Shadowblades feedabck Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Hey rape. i love the server, its my 1st day and ive had a great time. Ive earned so much and have alot of friends... It has alot of potential. i belive it will be #1 if people can vote. and be paitiont about the drop issue.
But hey. its cool i had fun even then.
I have some suggestions to improve the server and i couldent find the suggestions thread.
Hey and critisism is helpful so i can improve as well.

Number 1
Custom minnigame
Name- Iether Zombies or slayer masters, there is no requirement for iether of them. But both have to do with killing foes in waves, buying equiptment .
Possibly slayer gear, maybe even use dungeoneering gear. Customs and the such.
Each wave is worth gold. based around the number youll earn bonus so level 1 is 1 gold. But each beast you kill is mony as well. it can be based around 2 things there level or the wave. if there is a level 19 zombie you will recive mony based on the level maybe +1 so 20 gold for a level 19 zombie.
The best 2 suggestions for the location of this is in varrock, and port phamasfius or whatever its called. Due to the sheer space and amount of buildings. There should be a shop in each building. The 1st should cost 500 gold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowblade

PostSubject: part 2   Shadowblades feedabck Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:23 pm

And so on. and if u have more then 2 friends with u they are double becasue of the easy amount of kills you can earn
If they are based on dungeoneering ou will have to work up from novice wepons. To the armor in the next room, then special room. You get like dragon weps to use specials. And rapier/2h is the best on zobies. and the hammers and the such are better on the skeletons. every 5 levels a boss appears, every 10 floors the shops improve. If its based around others you start from maybe bronze or somthing. The rewards should be maybe new customs. Maybe torva armor, dungeoneering or it could be for dragon tokens and fun....

Location, off of pc. take the boat north to get there i guess. then if its in varrock talk to someone to begine maybe king rolad or whatever, and in te port it should be a ghost to start.... I enjoy the idea of a cusom minnigame because it will bring alot of people in.
ALSO WE NEED TO MAKE ALOT OF ADVERTIZING VIDEOS AND POST EM EVERYWHERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtazis

Xtazis

PostSubject: Re: Shadowblades feedabck   Shadowblades feedabck Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:25 pm

TOOO MUCH FEEDBACK :DDD
im kidding, feedback is great.
Uhm... its really good feedback, and i really hope some other staff members read this and hopefully Adrian introduces this with the new client.
7.3/10
king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowblades feedabck   Shadowblades feedabck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadowblades feedabck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: General :: Feedback-