Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confusion About ManBearPig and him scamming and hacking [IMPORTANT]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

Confusion About ManBearPig and him scamming and hacking [IMPORTANT] Empty
PostSubject: Confusion About ManBearPig and him scamming and hacking [IMPORTANT]   Confusion About ManBearPig and him scamming and hacking [IMPORTANT] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Well if you were "hacked" by Manbearpig or Lewis you have the wrong person. The real suspect is viera1337 and she has been taken care of nicely (ipbanned). I'm sorry for all your losses and i lost a lot too. Don't worry you'll all make it back up. As for me i'm gone not because i cant rebuild easily but other things in life also. Maybe ill come back to chill with mah bro manbear. I wont say the whole story currently so if u really want to know pm me or some shit. Cya nigs laters
Back to top Go down
Manbearpig

Manbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Confusion About ManBearPig and him scamming and hacking [IMPORTANT]   Confusion About ManBearPig and him scamming and hacking [IMPORTANT] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:29 am

bro come on rapescape now lol ill make some shit up
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Confusion About ManBearPig and him scamming and hacking [IMPORTANT]   Confusion About ManBearPig and him scamming and hacking [IMPORTANT] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:31 pm

Working on getting Kim's pass from Seth so I can give items back. Please make a list of what YOU lost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confusion About ManBearPig and him scamming and hacking [IMPORTANT]   Confusion About ManBearPig and him scamming and hacking [IMPORTANT] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confusion About ManBearPig and him scamming and hacking [IMPORTANT]
Page 1 of 1