Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rsgp illgeal shud be

Go down 
+2
Watch me lol
ut342
6 posters

rsgp banned.
i want to banned
rsgp illgeal shud be I_vote_lcap57%rsgp illgeal shud be I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
i want to keep it
rsgp illgeal shud be I_vote_lcap43%rsgp illgeal shud be I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
ut342

rsgp illgeal shud be Empty
PostSubject: rsgp illgeal shud be   rsgp illgeal shud be Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:55 am

i think rsgp or rs accounts shud be illgeal to buy or sell because its ruining the eco,and its annoying seeing people spamm "buying rsgp" then once they buy rsgp they quit so we lose players. i also know player that are selling there bank and quiting some may be mods.... this is just my opion

Last edited by ut342 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Watch me lol

Watch me lol

PostSubject: Re: rsgp illgeal shud be   rsgp illgeal shud be Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:45 pm

I see your wanting to become staff for this server and well to be honest sir, Your grammar is awful,

As for it ruining the economy no it won't because the cash is just passed from 1 player to another, which is what an economy is supposed to do, not just have like 10 player with the max wealth while all other players are poor as shit....

To be honest there should be a "black market" place on forums, where rsgp and accounts can be sold, at the owners risk, So it's up to the players to sort out and staff can't be included, It does cause alot of arguments over scamming but if "SELL AND BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK" is added then no-one can cry about being scammed..

P.S: If you want people to take your post seriously, don't add silly voting polls, and try adding more detail to it, discuss the benefits and problems with it, ect.
Back to top Go down
Froobpk2

PostSubject: Re: rsgp illgeal shud be   rsgp illgeal shud be Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:29 pm

Watch me lol wrote:
I see your wanting to become staff for this server and well to be honest sir, Your grammar is awful,

As for it ruining the economy no it won't because the cash is just passed from 1 player to another, which is what an economy is supposed to do, not just have like 10 player with the max wealth while all other players are poor as shit....

To be honest there should be a "black market" place on forums, where rsgp and accounts can be sold, at the owners risk, So it's up to the players to sort out and staff can't be included, It does cause alot of arguments over scamming but if "SELL AND BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK" is added then no-one can cry about being scammed..

P.S: If you want people to take your post seriously, don't add silly voting polls, and try adding more detail to it, discuss the benefits and problems with it, ect.
you have a point that it wont ruin eco. but all this scamming is making people sick especially me. staff are getting annoyed so bad of the scamming that they cant do nothing. ive seen thousnads of people get scammed on this server and i hope they fix it or they make a trader,a trader, in my words, is a guy that they give all the money to and or password and username of runescape player and other guy gives him rapescap3 tokens or whatever they are offering and he checks if runescape account is legal/legit and he gives pass and username to the other guy and he gives drag tokens to the other guy. that's my idea as if how they do it on Real Runescape for Membership.
Back to top Go down
Froobpk2

PostSubject: Re: rsgp illgeal shud be   rsgp illgeal shud be Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:30 pm

ut342 wrote:
i think rsgp or rs accounts shud be illgeal to buy or sell cause its ruining eco.
And yeah polls stink badly. it's not what the players what it's what the owner and staff wants.
Back to top Go down
Manbearpig

Manbearpig

PostSubject: Re: rsgp illgeal shud be   rsgp illgeal shud be Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Watch me lol wrote:

Fucking homosexual give me my shit back on rs you cockmuncher.
Back to top Go down
ut342

PostSubject: .   rsgp illgeal shud be Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:31 pm

i wasn't taking my time on grammer i was in a hurry.

also don't hate

also the server should be more based on what the player want then what the owners want.
Back to top Go down
Watch me lol

Watch me lol

PostSubject: Re: rsgp illgeal shud be   rsgp illgeal shud be Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Staff shouldn't get involve and just say "You buy/sell rsgp/accounts at your risk" has no involvement from staff.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: rsgp illgeal shud be   rsgp illgeal shud be Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:23 pm

damnit theres no "your retarded' option :/
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   rsgp illgeal shud be Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:54 am

Theres no point trying to disuss something if your in a hurry you bs kid.
Explain your opinion. Dont be a lil bitch thinking everyone will awnser.
Your a fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rsgp illgeal shud be   rsgp illgeal shud be Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rsgp illgeal shud be
Page 1 of 1