Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Itz Skillz Mod Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twitch

Twitch

Itz Skillz Mod Application. Empty
PostSubject: Itz Skillz Mod Application.   Itz Skillz Mod Application. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:27 am

In-game User:
Itz Skillz, Twitch & Decend

How Long Have You Been playing?:
Roughly a month now.

Are You Trustworthy?:
As everyone says, Yes.
Why?
Well, because i believe i am a very trustworthy person as i have middle man'd on Sythe for multiple occasions and other circumstances like that.

How Long Are You Active?:
I can be on whenever i am needed and am normaly on after i get home for school and work.

What Would You Do For The Server?:
I would help the server out buy attempting to lower the amount of duping that is happening around the clock on the server, Help new player's that don't have any idea's of what to do and where to go and mainly, Enforce the server's rules and encourage voting.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game?:
I'm and a straight up type of person, i am very trustworthy, i help alot of new players out and mainly, a pro mercher Very Happy

Why Do You Want To Be Mod?:
I want to be a Mod so that i can attempt to put a low to the amount of Flamers/Spammers/Scammers/Dupers that we currently have on Rapescap3. Because without all these 'people' the sever and its economy will be ALOT better therefor the server will be even more funner.

Notes you want to add?:
- I am currently working from 6am - 3:30pm as a Second year apprentice Fitter & Turner.
- I also have a part-time job at Subway which i work from 6pm - 9pm SOME nights (roughly 2 - 4 a week).

What quality/traits do you have that would make you suitable for a staff position?:
- I have been told by multiple people that im am quite funny and that i should be a comedian, But when it comes to being serious about something, I can be realy serious.
- It takes alot to get me mad at someone/something, So i won't be getting pissed off at anyone like Mods i have seen in the past that get mad at new people that ask a million questions.
- I am a straight up type of person, So if i don't like you i'll tell you that i don't like you but that doesn't mean i wont talk to the person. Every person's different, some people are smart and know what to do in situations and some people are just complete dropkicks. Dropkick or not i can and will help them.

Anyways, Thanks for reading my Mod Application.
I hope you take it into consideration.
Thanks,
Itz Skillz.
Back to top Go down
Twitch

Twitch

PostSubject: Re: Itz Skillz Mod Application.   Itz Skillz Mod Application. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Still no one has posted ^.^
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Itz Skillz Mod Application.   Itz Skillz Mod Application. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:20 pm

ill post your a great guy on the community and i hope you get it instead of all the newbies that come :]
Back to top Go down
Twitch

Twitch

PostSubject: Re: Itz Skillz Mod Application.   Itz Skillz Mod Application. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:19 am

The B O S S wrote:
ill post your a great guy on the community and i hope you get it instead of all the newbies that come :]

Thanks bud (:
Back to top Go down
Rebornz

Rebornz

PostSubject: Re: Itz Skillz Mod Application.   Itz Skillz Mod Application. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:47 am

I've seen you help you seem like a great guy (:
Gl bub (:
Back to top Go down
Twitch

Twitch

PostSubject: Re: Itz Skillz Mod Application.   Itz Skillz Mod Application. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:49 am

Rebornz wrote:
I've seen you help you seem like a great guy (:
Gl bub (:
Thanks heaps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Twitch

Twitch

PostSubject: Re: Itz Skillz Mod Application.   Itz Skillz Mod Application. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:45 am

Bumpy bump ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itz Skillz Mod Application.   Itz Skillz Mod Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itz Skillz Mod Application.
Page 1 of 1