Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

U g0t skoll (u g0t skull) Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
U g0t sk0ll

U g0t skoll (u g0t skull) Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: U g0t skoll (u g0t skull) Moderator Application   U g0t skoll (u g0t skull) Moderator Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:31 am

Hello, and welcome to my moderator application.

In-game User: U g0t skoll (It was originally U g0t skull, but as you know, we got nulled.)

How Long Have You Been playing: I have ONLY been playing for 3 days. Almost a quarter of a week. I know, some of you will post saying "l0l nub? You've only been playing for 3 days, gtfo here. But I still would like a chance.)

Am I Trustworthy: I am a VERY trustworthy person. On another server, owned by Pali, Dboots were very rare, and my mate, let me use them for bridding, and I returned them 3 hours later when I was finished. I am trustworthy on here also, If someone asks me to hold onto an item such as Bandos, AGS, any item for them, I'm not the kind of person that goes "scammed pl0x hahrhahrhrhhr." Like an idiot, I know that won't do any good. I say "Ok, I'll hold onto these for you." And we'll go about our business, and when the items want returned, I shall return them.

How Long Are You Active: I am active on the game, I'd say a nice 4-8 hours a day. Yes, I am a nerd. I spend most of my free time on my computer, browsing the interweb. So, when the server and webclient are up, you should expect to see me on a nice 4-8 hours a day.

What Would You Do: I have been waiting to tell you what I can do. I can be sure to,
[STOP DUPERS. DUPERS MAKE ME WANT TO PUNCH A WALL, THE WAY THEY GET RARE ITEMS UNFAIRLY, THEN NEVER WORK FOR THEM.]
[STOP SCAMMING. SCAMMERS MAKE ME WANT TO PUNCH A WALL EXTRA HARD. THEN, THE WAY PEOPLE ASK FOR HELP AFTER THEY WERE SCAMMED AND I CANT HELP THEM. I CAN EB SURE TO MONITOR FOR SCAMMERS WHENEVER IM ON.]
[WATCH FOR HACKERS. HACKERS MAKE ME FEEL VERY UNCOMFORTABLE, AND I CAN BE SURE TO MONITOR FOR THEM AND TAKE ACTION RIGHT AWAY.]
[Spammers. Just plain idiots, is what these are. I can easily find them, and they can take consequence right away.]

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I'm a nice person. I can be giving if a valid reason is applied why I should, I can help people with questions, or SOME problems they have, and just be a very nice and trustworthy person.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I would like to be mod to enforce rules even harder on the server. I feel this server is getting attacked by spammers, dupers, hackers, scammers even more. I am tired of that. I want to be on as much as I can to enforce rules and stop those idiots from hurting the servers players, and the server period. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

What kind of experience do you have: I have been staff on many servers, and the owners have not been disappointed. Too many servers to count on 2 hands, too be honest. But very many servers. I can assure you, I will not disappoint.

Notes you want to add: I like turtles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

U g0t skoll (u g0t skull) Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1